Can't Use Quick Loot Mod

Personwithashades

I've been getting back into Skyrim modding a bit lately, and i decided to do a lightly modded playthrough. Everything has been going fine up until i installed the mod Quick Loot SE. I installed the mod through Mod Organizer 2, and it flat out refuses to work entirely. I have looked through multiple installation guides and can't find an answer.

The mod page says that the mod needs to be in the plugins folder, which simply doesn't seem to exist. I created one and put the mod files in there, but that didn't help. If any more information is required, feel free to ask.

EDIT: I launched Skyrim normally, through Steam rather than SKSE64 or Mod Organizer, and now it seems to work.
EDIT 2: For more clarification on what I mean by that, I launched Skyrim through Steam, and then launched SKSE64 through Mod Organizer.

Edited by Personwithashades

download Quickloot RE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21085?tab=files

Quickloot SE is old

Quickloot RE is the updated version and fully Supports Skyrim SE as well as the Latest versions of SKSE64

the Plugins folder is refeering to SKSE64 Plugin Folder, this will require manually placing the dll files into SKSE64 Plugin Folder.

i am not sure how SKSE64 Works with Mod Organizer however, since SKSE must be installed in its own folder in Skyrim's Data Folder.

As SKSE64 is used to launch the game. however all mods installed in Mod Organizer is moved into a Virtual Drive. so i dont know how that would work with SKSE64 dependent Mods (as they would require SKSE64 to be launched, which launches the game).

download Quickloot RE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21085?tab=files

Quickloot SE is old

Quickloot RE is the updated version and fully Supports Skyrim SE as well as the Latest versions of SKSE64

the Plugins folder is refeering to SKSE64 Plugin Folder, this will require manually placing the dll files into SKSE64 Plugin Folder.

i am not sure how SKSE64 Works with Mod Organizer however, since SKSE must be installed in its own folder in Skyrim's Data Folder.

As SKSE64 is used to launch the game. however all mods installed in Mod Organizer is moved into a Virtual Drive. so i dont know how that would work with SKSE64 dependent Mods (as they would require SKSE64 to be launched, which launches the game).

Question, does the SKSE folder in data need to be called SKSE64 or does it just stay as SKSE. only asking because you're saying SKSE64 folder.