RE2 Mod requests

Is it possible to attach the infinite ammo....."script". From the Infinite ammo Handgun you unlock and applying it to other weapons like the Magnum? I've always wanted to use the magnum with infinite ammo (plus reload) as it's the most satisfying gun to play with from a zombie head popping standpoint. I know I could simply use cheat engine but I like having to reload the guns and not having to rely on cheat engine would be preferred.

I would Like to make a request for a mod to make the LE-5 into a NOT unlimmited ammo version. I would love to use that through the whole game but it takes away all the fun and tension of ammo management when your weapon just needs to be reloaded with magic ammo. Thanks for your time.

I have a few request. I just recently downloaded the Clair Leather pants mod and I love it. Is it possible to make a Clair leather shorts mod with her wearing leather daisy duke shorts. Also For laughs can you make a pee pants mod where it looks like they characters peed their pants because we all know we would all do it seeing Mr.X. And last but not least I know a lot of infinity ammo request has come about but that might be a little hard to do so I would suggest just have access to all the weapons from the beginning of the game in the storage box with all the weapons weapon parts and all the ammo for the weapon be at 999.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all,

I think this has been addressed by many players, but the NEST really feels too hi tech and it doesn't really fit the rest of the scenario. Back in the original it felt like a more menacing environment, an older, rustier and more 'underground' place. This new lab just feels like every security measure and ISOs were strictly complied to.

We could use a texture mod for NEST, something based on the original. I personally think the original RE1 remake got it just right with the lab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello there,

im not sure, if this is the right thread to request a nude mod, but i try it. I would like to know, if there is a mod that would make claire a bit "curvier". I know, that there are Natural nude mods around, but if i see her Breasts size, then its disillusioning or disappointing to see that. Her in the game stablished costumes do a nice tease in my eyes, possibly because i imagine her top clothing do "press" her chest.

I would like a mod, that make her breasts a bit bigger or her body in general.