⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Custom Packages Strike Again!

ThiagoAlex

Is this an existing area in the vanilla game that you added a camp to, or is it a new worldspace? If it is an existing area, depending on how you create your esm, the esm might not modify existing things in-game. In other words, if there is an existing navmesh, an esp will overwrite that navmesh but an esm might not. Similarly, if your esm deletes an object (like a rock) it might work as an esp but the rock might still be there as an esm.

Sometimes this means that your mod needs both an esp and an esm.

It sometimes helps to think of using esm files to add new things, and esp files to change existing things or modify existing areas.

It’s on an Existing cell.

But it Makes no Sense that the other Cells NavMesh Work and Just This one Don’t.

I Edited All Four Cells NavMeshes.

I Don’t Remember Now But Maybe I Have Completely Remade That Cell NavMesh, Could Be It?

And if It is, The Only Solution Would be Creating an ESP and Remake it?

If you have a copy of the esp before you turned it into an esm, sometimes you can go into FNVEdit and convert it to an esm that way and it will overwrite existing areas and things. The important thing though is you need to keep the original esp around and edit that, and only copy and convert it to esm as the very last step.

If you have already converted the file to an esm and have edited the esm file using GECK powerup, or if you used something other than FNVEdit to convert the file to an esm, then your only choice at this point is probably to create an esp and remake it, unfortunately. There are some internal records that get lost when the GECK powerup edits an esm. I have never found a clear answer about whether or not this is intentional from the developers and how they wanted esp and esm files to work with the GECK.

So, I Just Opened Geck and Made a New ESP With My ESM as it's Master, Opened the NavMesh Edit Moved Some Triangles a Little Clicked on Finalize and That's it, Loaded The Game With Both ESM and ESP and No More Stuck NPC's, It's Working Perfectly Now.

Thanks For the Help People!!!

I Still Wanna Do a Lot of Things With This Mod That I'm Not Sure How, So Expect Some Other Posts From Me lol, Bye For Now.

The problem likely is the original navmesh is deleted and your edit needs to be changed to an override (using FNVEdit), then refinalized in GECK. The navmesh in the ESP will also eventually stop working. It is a known bug in the engine and was not fixed until later in Skyrim's life.

Also be aware when you change esps to esm, you can only do this in FNVEdit so that the ONAM is generated, otherwise overrides to cells will not work. Additionally references by packages to markers and other scripted objects need to be persistent or they will not work in esm.

I suggest using GECK extender so you can see the error log and fix any bugs.