Whats the best weapons in FWE/MMM/WMK?

ThePesmergia

By best, I mean categorized, best small guns sniper rifle? Best shotgun? Best pistol? Laser rifle? etc.

I am currently using the H&K CAWS automatic shotgun, I haven't really found anything comparable, good clip size, good damage.

Infiltrator Sniper Rifle automatic, same deal, good clip size (24) and good damage/range.

Are those 2 the best in FWE etc?

I got my settings set, so by the time I hit level 30, I will be able to max everything, so I was just wondering what your opinions are for your favorite weapons, I haven't really messed with anything other than Small Guns.

Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

In the vanilla game, I prefer the Victory Rifle for sniping since it will knock-down your target with a critical hit. This gives plenty of time for a second shot. For general use, again in the vanilla game, I use Xuanlong Assault Rifle. With FWE, both of them are silenced. I really don't want to be close enough that a shotgun is effective. However, the best sniper rifle and deathclaw gauntlet are available after you complete the quests in Amazonian Hospital. Best laser rifle would be Drifter's Laser Rifle, it is a scoped sniper laser rifle. Best pistol would be the fire lance.

I love my Drifter's Laser Rifle. I use that quite a bit. Beyond that, I tend to use the Glock Plasma Pistol, but I imagine there are better plasma pistols. There is a sniper rifle that uses 5.56 ammo, and that is quite useful as you can get that ammunition cheaply. Hard to say "best" weapon, as the whole point of FWE and other mods was to try to make every weapon useful in some capacity.

I love my Drifter's Laser Rifle. I use that quite a bit. Beyond that, I tend to use the Glock Plasma Pistol, but I imagine there are better plasma pistols. There is a sniper rifle that uses 5.56 ammo, and that is quite useful as you can get that ammunition cheaply. Hard to say "best" weapon, as the whole point of FWE and other mods was to try to make every weapon useful in some capacity.

The Infiltrator sniper rifle?

I LOVE that weapon.

I haven't come across the Infiltrator Sniper rifle just yet. I imagine it would be very useful, though. I can't seem to put a silencer onto most sniper rifles I come across. Can't put a silencer on my laser/plasma weapons either.

I haven't come across the Infiltrator Sniper rifle just yet. I imagine it would be very useful, though. I can't seem to put a silencer onto most sniper rifles I come across. Can't put a silencer on my laser/plasma weapons either.

You can put a silencer on the Infiltrator Sniper Rifle. Real good damage too. And it uses 5.66 ammo which is pretty abundant.