Help with Hdt physics for boobs and ass.

javikaston

Hey not really sure where to start so bare with me.

I'm been for about a month now been trying to get my

physics to work on Skyrim Se

I know it works because i randomly loaded into a saved game and both the butt and boobs were bouncing but i ran into a corrupt file and was unable to get it back.

I've been to forum after forum and youtube vid after vid.

I downloaded everything they told me to download and what not and still nothing.

I'm using Vertex and I no want to change it at all.

I have the following all updated.

fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_4_5

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Sexy idle Animation - Skyrim Special Edition

I Love Cleavage 7B Oppai

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Equipment - HDT Equipment v.0.3a - Craftable Weapon Sling (Non-Installer)

Bounce and Jiggles 8.0 Required XML Kit

im using cbbe for the body mesh

i also have CBP physics as well.

the said above are what i was told to download.

I've tried other ways as well. I even went so far as to disable all my other mods and only kept the ones that I was told to enable.

If yall need anymore info let me know.

Edited by javikaston

the issue is because you are running 2 physics mods which are both designed to do the same thing (unlike a load order, where 1 mod will override the other, this does not apply to SKSE Plugins, as they do not use a priority system, which potentionally means both mods would be active at the same time, which would also mean both mods will Cancel each other out, with regards to mods that do the same thing). recommend deleting HDT Physics and its requirements, and just keep CBP

HDT is buggy and can cause CTDs as well as other issues, where as CBP just works.

so yea Delete ALL HDT Related Mods, and Just Keep CBP

Not too mention as far as i am aware, HDT does not Support the Very Latest Version of SKSE 1.5.73 at the time of writing. so if you have updated your game to the latest version, then you will of also downloaded the latest version of SKSE which will also be another reason why it no longer works.

Beta means the program is for testing, and will likely have issues. HDT Physics is in Beta State as far as i am aware

First: thank you for your response. I went through my mod list and removed all of the HDTs from the game and turned cbp back on but when I went to run the game again nothing happened any other ideas on what im doing wrong?

also I always run fnis before I play and vertex runs its version of fnis everytime I disable/enable a mod.

Also I don't know if it matters but I use the mods:

PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions

FlowerGirls SE - BDSM v1.4.zip(which isn't working right now for some reason even though its activated)

FlowerGirls SE - Subdue.zip

FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File

OSex

OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine - OSA

I also downloaded the fix so skyrim could work again because im still waiting for skse team to put out the patch

anymore help is always welcomed and thank you in adv.

make sure you also delete this as well: Bounce and Jiggles 8.0 Required XML Kit

otherwise it will conflict with CBP, as that file is for HDT not CBP

also grab this mod to go with CBP: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

the linked mod grants CBP tweaking, very good to have.

Re-Install XPMSE - Select HDT Physics (even though we wont be using HDT, this option Allows CBP physics to work) then allow XPMSE to overwrite Everything, chances are you might of allowed another mod to Overwrite the Skeleton thus preventing Physics from working.

CBP combined with Sinful CBP (the mod i linked) will give you Breast, Belly and Butt Physics :wink:

Should the above not work, i will need more information, such as what Skse Version you are running, as well as your full mod list, so i can see if their is a potential conflict (as in a mod is preventing CBP from working)

1 thing to bare in mind, is any outfit that does not support Physics will Prevent Physics from working, such as Cloaks.

CBP Requires CBBE Physics Body (for the female nude body to have Physics) and any clothing + armor you have must also Support Physics, you will need to Select the Physics option for any and all clothing and armor, when Batch Building in Bodyslide.

Should also bare in mind, that even if you are wearing Clothing/Armor that Supports Physics, if also wearing a Cloak for Example, the Cloak will Prevent Jiggles until Un-Equipped.

Actually both hdtSSEFramework_1_5_73 and hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_73 are available (Google). So is the optional hdtSSEHH_1_5_73 (high heels). I've used that version so I know it works, at least for body physics. I've never gotten any version of SMP to work with cloak/hair/armour physics, if that's important to you, but then CBP doesn't do it either.

However, it looks like the OP isn't even running SMP, it's HDT-PE "Physics Extensions", which is only for Oldrim and won't work on SE.

Assuming XPMSSE, SKSE (matched to the correct release of Skyrim), CBBE and BodySlide are installed, and the SMP rather than PE version of HDT, then it should all just work.

I've never tried this myself, but I believe the reason people recommend a combination of HDT and CBP is that CBP is less resource intensive but can only do body physics, so you use CBP for the body and HDT for the armour, etc. People report this working, although it sounds a bit convoluted to me, and as I said I've never actually managed to get hair/armour physics working on SE anyway, so it's a moot point.

Actually both hdtSSEFramework_1_5_73 and hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_73 are available (Google). So is the optional hdtSSEHH_1_5_73 (high heels). I've used that version so I know it works, at least for body physics. I've never gotten any version of SMP to work with cloak/hair/armour physics, if that's important to you, but then CBP doesn't do it either.

However, it looks like the OP isn't even running SMP, it's HDT-PE "Physics Extensions", which is only for Oldrim and won't work on SE.

Assuming XPMSSE, SKSE (matched to the correct release of Skyrim), CBBE and BodySlide are installed, and the SMP rather than PE version of HDT, then it should all just work.

I've never tried this myself, but I believe the reason people recommend a combination of HDT and CBP is that CBP is less resource intensive but can only do body physics, so you use CBP for the body and HDT for the armour, etc. People report this working, although it sounds a bit convoluted to me, and as I said I've never actually managed to get hair/armour physics working on SE anyway, so it's a moot point.

your right they are, located in 2 specific places, 1 on a chinese site that is proper shady filled with malware not too mention you have to create an account and thank the author, making you jump through loops and potentially putting your computer at risk just for physics lol. (its the very irony that you are required to thank the author for putting your computer at risk and jumping through hoops, only to download something that will inevitably destroy your game) <-- even that Requires you to understand Chinese, as Google translator is not the greatest

and the second place is mediafire links, which in itself is also shady, with its malware popups, so yea, i would not class that as available publicly (gotta give props to the guy though, for preventing the more serious option of downloading from the authors site, however too many people upload their stuff to the cesspool that is mediafire).

both are highly risky sites, and i would never advise someone to put their computer at risk for a buggy piece of software.

so as far as i am concerned with respect and safety to the people, these are not available, until they make there way to reputable sites such as The Nexus (more Specifically Skyrim SE Nexus, i know older versions are avaible on Oldrim Nexus).

i would never recommend either sites (Author's Site and Mediafire).

if you absolutely must have Hair Physics and HDT Armor, then Oldrim is their, however your game wont last long enough for you to enjoy them.

Note: should be noted that i am well aware of their existances and have known about them for a long time, however, 1 must ignore their very existence for the sake of Game Stability.

Note: Everything works at first, but that doesn't mean it will continue working, and in most cases will destroy the very thing that is powering it, in this case game stability.

Note: their is a very good reason, why software of any kind is only located in 1 very specfic place, and that is either the author does not want people to have it, or 2 they do not feel their software is ready for the general public. or 3 they wish to lock down their software for monetry gain, which would be pretty bad given the requirements of said software and the very fact that the software is completely redundant without its requirements, 1 of which is free, and the other is the game itself.

Note: i have already seen 2 crash logs from 2 different people, and HDT Physics Extension is mentioned in both Crash Logs, Coincidence ? or both are caused by the exact same issue. not many people have HDT as far as i am aware, and those that do are already experiencing all sorts of issues. CTDs being the highlight. so yea. it is clearly not ready to be used by the Public and Especially not on Skyrim SE.

Their are Vastly Superior Very Stable wildy availble Free Alternatives for Both Body Physics and High Heels that natively support Skyrim SE, i strongly recommend opting for them instead, that is CBP + Ni Override.

- If the prize is hard to get or Risky, then that means it is usually not worth pursuing -

Downloading HDT SMP isnt really an issue

Google translate offers enough information to create an account and get ready to download the files. Also thousands and millions of people are getting stuff from this site, I doubt that its contaminated with "harmful things"..

As for the mod itself

I was using it until I switched to UUNP (HDT SMP doesnt work with UUNP.. or I didnt get it working.. perhaps both)

Im testing out CBP together with SINful CBP and so far I like it more than HDT SMP. The jiggle is less harassing/looks more realistic. I usually delete the But Bones because it just.. doesnt look good.. ye.. (Im one of those ppl who dont like physics but are so used to it that they cant live (play) without it.. sadlife) but CBP+SINful makes it look.. well.. I dont feel like I have to delete them

.. So I recommend CBP/C (I guess theyre doing the same?) and taking the things Pyro said into account its prbly the better option anyway unless youre using mods that need HDT SMP to work.. if there are any

Edited by Guest

I'm not a big fan of SMP, for technical reasons I'll discuss in a minute, but I don't think the antipathy toward 9damao is entirely warranted. It's just a modding community.

The problem is that we Westerners tend to find anything that isn't a Latin-script language to be impenetrably alien and thus beyond our grasp, and then irrationally become suspicious of that which we don't understand. It's perfectly reasonable, therefore, to assume that the Chinese have the same problem with Western culture.

That doesn't somehow mean that the mere fact of being Chinese is intrinsically "shady", any more than being a native English speaker is intrinsically "shady". Attributing malice to something, purely because it's difficult to understand it, is bigotry.

Certainly 9dameo is somewhat spammy, but I've seen a lot worse. Try navigating The Daily Mail's website some time without an adblocker, it's a total nightmare, and there's nothing "shady" about DMGT. It's politically dubious tabloid trash, certainly, but not "shady", or else the PCC/IPSO would have shut it down years ago.

Also, complaining about having to register to download mods is a bit hypocritical, given that we have to do exactly the same thing on The Nexus, and as for the 9damao download manager, well, do I even need to say it?

If you really want to determine the reputation of 9damao, then by far the most reliable way of doing so is to simply ask 9damao users. I'm sure there are plenty of them. The population of China is over four times bigger than the US, after all, so it stands to reason that their modding communities and everything else will be proportionately bigger too, therefore you shouldn't have much difficulty finding a large demographic of 9damao users willing to vouch for the site.

Of course, this will probably entail either learning Chinese or using a proper translator, so most people won't bother, and will just continue to peddle invective based on ignorance. Although I suspect that the typical 9damao user finds our demands and vexation rather amusing. More likely they're blissfully unaware that we exist at all, making our demands and vexation all the more amusing.

As for SMP, with all due respect to Hydrogen, it's a buggy mess, proprietary and thus difficult to obtain (and impossible to legitimately redistribute), is entirely undocumented (discounting user contributed material), and worst of all is hard-coded to a particular CPU instruction set that is not universally used (a fact that is also completely undocumented), the latter of which is single-handedly responsible for probably every major issue with SMP, and hours, days and weeks of time wasted chasing a bug that is actually an undocumented "feature".

Nope, not a fan of SMP.

But this endless stream of hatred being poured on 9damao by the (Western) modding community is getting tiresome.

you need to read my post more carefully, if i see something wrong in a site then i do not class it as safe it is as simple as that, this is got nothing to do with people personally or even the language, its the site it self i care about, i dont care who runs it or who uses, what i do care about is the potential threats it contains. i simply said the site is filled with malware, i take security very seriously. and have been dealing with hardware,software and security for over 10 years. so i have a lot of knowledge and experience in this subject.

you don't need to understand the language of a site to know if its shady or not. not if you know anything about security.

for a start your computer is never safe as soon as it is connected to the internet. being paranoid about security is how you protect your computer.

i simply read an aweful lot of posts somewhere else where people were saying the website is very shady. so in my post i wrote that based on what i have read. so i took the liberty of going to said site, with my security software in hand, to test it out, the website is not classed as safe. and their is a lot of popups and ads

now popsup usally contain malware/spyware and in worst cases viruses and trojans. this is how your computer gets infected. you do not need to download stuff of a site to get infected, all it takes is popsus formally called ads.

i tested with 6 different antimalware and adblockers, and all 6 of them detected multiple ads. just by being connected to the site without doing anything, as well as many tracking cookies.

this i would class as unsafe. simple as that. it is not nessarary for a website to keep spamming ads, this is then a potentional threat. 1 or 2 ads no problem. anything more than that is now a potentional threat.

Ads/ Popups, and automatic Website redirects (that was not required by the user) are the very things that causes malware and spyware, and in severe cases, viruses and trojans. as said you do not need to download stuff, to get infected.

but it does not even matter. i dont trust site, just as i dont trust the very program that comes from it HDT, back in skyrim days i had nothing but issues, and i am sure i am not alone with this experience.

it goes hand in hand, buggy software comes from a potentionally dangerous site, its just basic common sense. but alas you said your piece i said my piece lets just leave it at that.

post_offline.png xXxPYR0ST0RMxXx still nothing ihave got the mod sinful on there and its technically working but I have tried different setting and I still cant get it to work before I send you the long list of mods I have is there suppose to be a specific setting Im suppose to have it on to get it to work?

mine you I normally have over 100 mods active I disabled a lot of them and brought It down to 43 but I wanna know if its the settings before I take the time and write the list out.

again thank you for your time