Dragon's Dogma vs Skyrim

billyro

i thought so. the way they were talking about no mod support, made it sound like there was a PC version.

i really wanna go back and play the game, but i dont like console gaming anymore. lol i feel like im missing out on TV if im playing console. i like to watch TV while i play PC, and if im playing console i cant do that :tongue:

i might just have to hook my console up to my monitor. thatll solve my problem

Edited by hoofhearted4

i really wanna go back and play the game, but i dont like console gaming anymore. lol i feel like im missing out on TV if im playing console. i like to watch TV while i play PC, and if im playing console i cant do that :tongue:

Buy an Xbox One. After all, "TV, TV, TV, TV, TV, TV!" :P

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Dragon's Dogma 2. I really hope they fix some of the glaring issues though.

oh no no no no. PS fanboy here. ill get a PS4 come Marchish. besides, playing games with a TV on in the background is not the same as being on the same screen and messing s#*! up like on XBox lol.

and yes, im absolutely looking forward to DD2. i didnt, and probably wont finish DD1, so idc if they implement save game stuff, so ill be getting it on PC if its there.

oh no no no no. PS fanboy here. ill get a PS4 come Marchish. besides, playing games with a TV on in the background is not the same as being on the same screen and messing s*** up like on XBox lol.

Hahaha, yeah I'm not going to get an Xbox either. PS4 appears to be far superior.

and yes, im absolutely looking forward to DD2. i didnt, and probably wont finish DD1, so idc if they implement save game stuff, so ill be getting it on PC if its there.

Oh god, yeah. Save games would just be brilliant. Why they made it so you could only have one save is beyond me.

i was saying, that they wont matter to me. Save games made useful in sequels usually has to do with choice you made and end game stuff in the first one. since i didnt finish, even if they decided to use saved game content (think Mass Effect) it wouldnt matter to me. as such i wouldnt feel the need to get DD2 on PS3/PS4 and would just get it on PC

i mention this because sometimes ill play a game (Mass Effect 2 and Borderlands for example) on PS3, then a sequel (ME3 and BL2) comes out that uses saved game content, and im torn if i want to take advantage of that and buy the sequel on console, or just get it on PC (for both of those games, ME2 and BL1, i didnt have a gaming console when they came out, but i had one by the time their sequels came out)....in the case of BL2, i got it for console, and later got it for PC. i have yet to get ME3, and i might do the same, get for for both. for ME2 in particular, ive played through the game 4 times, getting a bunch of different outcomes and choices. that said, and im veering off topic so this will be my last statement pertaining to this, I heard ME3s saved game choices didnt even amount to much anyways. (then again, neither did BL2, just some alt skins lol)

anyways ya, if DD2 comes out on PC, ill most likely be getting it for PC.

I liked Dragon's Dogma, but I didn't like the changes in Dark Arisen. I still sailed right through the DA content like it was nobodies business. I'm strictly against "Balancing changes" being made in offline single player games, and any game that happens in, I'm hugely critical of it. I made sure to buy DA used, so Capcom didn't make anything from the purchase.