Whistle, whistle, or whistle?

tm2dragon

Okay, so EVERY SINGLE NPC I speak with, I'm give the option to say "Whistle, whistle, or whistle?" Afterwards, my character attempts to whistle, and fails horribly. Is this a side effect of some mod I'm not aware of, and HOW DO I TURN IT OFF!?!?!

Thanks. ^_^

Most likely, it's a mod that has hanging dialog which is not properly assigned to an NPC. Try uninstalling any recent mods you installed and see if the problem goes away.

Hmm. I just checked the description page for convenient horses and there's nothing about it on there anymore. I'm sure before it said that it's to do with a quest, if you say it to the right person they will be able to teach you to whistle. I have never found the person and I have said it to a bunch of people. Yeh it is kind of a pain but I couldnt give the mod up, I just try to ignore it.

Okay, so EVERY SINGLE NPC I speak with, I'm give the option to say "Whistle, whistle, or whistle?" Afterwards, my character attempts to whistle, and fails horribly. Is this a side effect of some mod I'm not aware of, and HOW DO I TURN IT OFF!?!?!

Thanks. ^_^

Its part of your convienent horses, you have to learn how to whistle for your horse, once you learn it will go away, just ask everyone you see to whistle, it wont take long. The jarls kids taught me to whistle fast. Then if you lose your horse you can whistle for them and they come running. Wish they could do that to some followers lolhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Personally I find the whole "Whistle, whistle, or whistle?" thing quite funny even if sometimes seems frustrating {like when you're in a hurry to get through an important conversation}... I enjoy particularly to mock my enemies before to strike them to death by my scimitar! Let's admit... most people in Skyrim are bullies... bad manners and antipathy all over the land and the cities... I wish to kill'em all {and someone I actually did kill, yeah}!

Anyway... I thought it was just a boutade of some modder but now that I know what that's all about I'm eager to learn that whistle soon... I wish I could use my real whistle which my father taught me when I was a kid... it's quite unique and very very powerful! I will record a few and share them with modders even if I wish I was good at that myself...

Riding in Skyrim, and now having my beautiful companion riding her own horse behind me, is one of the best things of the game {I loved Assassin's Creed for that reason most of all even if I did quit playing it}... I just wish my companions could ride by my side not behind so to not have them cut off the scene. Is there any option to do that?
Anyway thanks for the news about the whistle.

Whistle, whistle, or whistle? :laugh:

Have fun folks!

Edited by Khaahan

• 11 months later...