DayZ to be released as a standalone game

brokenergy

if there is a single player ill get it. if not, then itll still be a pass.

i just wanna enjoy the game, its difficulty, and its theme and play style. i dont wanna have to worry about other players. thats just me.

Our friend was just showing us this on Friday. Looks very challenging, which I like. Just don't like the whole zombie premise though....got pretty tired of them long ago. Pretty cool though, a mod becoming a standalone game :)

i just wanna enjoy the game, its difficulty, and its theme and play style. i dont wanna have to worry about other players. thats just me.

Not going to happen. Playing DayZ singleplayer is pretty much the same as playing WoW or Guild Wars singleplayer. Cut out other players and you cut out 99% of the game.

Try Left4dead.

From what I saw of most of the playing, zomies are really only there to act as a minor inconvenience early on and for setting. Everything else in the game is based around teamplay and trying not to get shot and looted by someone else. Remove the multiplayer aspect and all you have is a treadmill with a few zombies.

Not going to happen. Playing DayZ singleplayer is pretty much the same as playing WoW or Guild Wars singleplayer. Cut out other players and you cut out 99% of the game.

i play those by myself too.

i wasnt worried about cutting out a lot of the game. i was just saying, for me, (Note: FOR ME) id like this game only if it were offline. i dont like PvP, and this game is just one giant PvP game, so it doesnt appeal to me at all.

Edited by hoofhearted4