Body/Undewear getting 'smeared'

MarkusTay

I had this problem once before, with the undies that came with AWKCR got weirdly smeared across the bodies, and then I installed some patch or other and it fixed it. Now I am playing with making custom outfits and I am getting the same problem - when I put the outfits on the NPCs they look great, but the body and clothes (Underwear) gets smeared diagonally across the body. I thought it might be a resolution problem (because I thought that's what it was with the AWKCR stuff), but the resolutions of both the body and the Outfit are the same.

I could do a trial-and-error thing and eventually figure it out on my own, but since I am sure plenty of you here know exactly what I am talking about, I'd save myself some time. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

P.S. - I even just tried to go with a 'nude' under body, but that's just as bad, if not worse (nipples in the wrong place is kinda horrifying, and the skin splotches are pretty bad as well).

I'm no expert on this kind of thing, but I did have the same type of problem. To fix it, I re-installed my body mod, making sure the meshes went where they were supposed to. Not sure why, but a mod manager messes up on placing the meshes sometimes. (At least with my game)