Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, NMM wouldn't play nice with downloads or show any version information, but I knew it was the stress of all the Dawnguard traffic, not NMM itself. I've still been able to download manually and activate with NMM once I do, though, just perfectly through all this.

Great job Dark0ne/Nexus staff/NMM programmers! If these are the worse issues users have to put up with, users are blessed.

Got myself a lifetime premium membership a few years ago because I loved the sites so much and after hearing this news I'd honestly be very willing to purchase another if I could! Thanks so much for the hard work. Edited by vastias

If you honestly said you had forgotten to set up numeric limits for simultaneous connections to file servers at the time of launching them, I'd be glad with this until capacity can be raised. But this story about herds of nerds redefining your system's specifications is ridiculous.

Actually I had no problems with the cilent reaching the file servers until yesterday.

Edited by Categoricus

So, what's the safest way to install mods now when the NMM download isn't available? Just download mods manually and still install them in NMM? Will I still get a correct load order?

I just removed all my old mods and completely reinstalled Skyrim with Dawnguard and now I'd like to add some mods to it but I don't know which is the safest way to do so.

Also, any estimate when NMM download will be back up, during the weekend?

You guys do an excellent job with this site and you always have. You have my patience and courtesy as well as many other members. Thank you very much for your hard work and your attention to this site and its members. This is not only the best mod site I have ever seen, but the most dedicated, courteous and professional people who also happen to like to have fun that I have seen.

Thank you for providing us with a forum and the ability to be creative, establish and maintain our gaming hobbies and just a great place to be. It's something I look forward to at the end of the week when I get sick of the rat race through the week.

A huge Thank You and my Respects to you all at the Nexus, including the great modder community here.