Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your time. Better push out a polished outcome than a half-done one. We all really appreciate the phenomenal job you're all doing at Nexus. I am a staunch, die-hard supporter of Nexus and can't stand Steam Workshop. Kudos to you guys!

Thank You, Dark0ne.

It counts for a whole lot that you are keeping us informed.

I understand that Bethesda's actions are completely out of your control.

It's also clear that you are working to take care of what is in your control.

For this I am very grateful. :)

Soul limit you said, "if you want mods, just download them manually and put the rar/zip/whatever archive it is into the NMM mods folder and boom, you can install it with the manager :)"-

The problem with that is its there servers that are having the problems. Across all boards, they updated there servers and they were having problems with the dl's in that alone; but then for dawnguard to get relaesed and for there sites and servers to get 100 times more traffic than normal. If you've noticed when you select your server to download from (if you download manually) it says theres nobody on all of them haha. Literally it says 0 across all boards, but the enitire nexus team are hard workers and i have no doubt things will get back to normal soon. Thanks for all your hard work and for the update, good luck getting things back to normal.

Edited by romulus2009