Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

@SoulLimit

I can't do that? I always download mods manually and now if I download a mod when I open it in 7zip it says "Incorrect Command Line" no matter what. All my other files work but these don't....

Its not that you cant, its just because of how they updated/changed there servers and how they've received the massive amount of traffic to all the sites and to there servers (because of the release of dawnguard specifically), smaller mods seem to be ok, but if you've noticed the larger mod developers who have larger mods are actually setting them to private because of the different errors people have been getting. As soon as the traffic slows down and the servers are repaired the corrupted files should be repaired as well.

p.s. The new servers use a slightly different code for the dl's, try a different browser and see if that works.

Edited by romulus2009

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Dadio483, if you want mods, just download them manually and put the rar/zip/whatever archive it is into the NMM mods folder and boom, you can install it with the manager :)

Where is the heck do you place these manually downloaded files?? I open up my NMM folder and I see none of my files (that have already downloaded through NMM)??? Can someone type the path to where I drop these rar files? Please....

@ Dadio483, if you want mods, just download them manually and put the rar/zip/whatever archive it is into the NMM mods folder and boom, you can install it with the manager :)

Where is the heck do you place these manually downloaded files?? I open up my NMM folder and I see none of my files (that have already downloaded through NMM)??? Can someone type the path to where I drop these rar files? Please....

When you install the nmm it asks you where you would like to save the back up's of your mods to. So its unique for everyone. You might try checking the nmm install location though, along with wherever you installed your games to.

When you install the nmm it asks you where you would like to save the back up's of your mods to. So its unique for everyone. You might try checking the nmm install location though, along with wherever you installed your games to.

Ah ha....different location. Found it. Thank you.

I'm getting an issue with downloading files with NMM. FIles do not exist errors instantly with any mod. There's far too many mods to install manually as for some reason I've lost them all, an unrelated issue.

Am I alone with this issue or am I speaking for many?

When could we expect it to be working properly?

I understand how difficult and stressful this all must be and I speak for many when I say many thanks for all the hard work for keeping things running.