Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

Yeah, the problem corrupted downloads problem stems from the slightly different code used for the mod downloads and the new indexing, on top of that theres the massive amount of traffic that pays a serious toll on there servers. This should be fixed soon though, as a community we should really thank them for there effort and updates. They do an awesome job all around.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just calculated it out 1,200 tb divided by 4,327,458 members is 277.3 mb per member dang thats a lot of traffic, good luck with the fixes and ty for your hard work

Good Job budhaber, that sure is a lot of traffic. Hope its fixed soon, thanks for all your hard work nexus team.

Nexus amd Team;

Thank you for all your dedication and hard work. But what impresses me the most is the way you presented the issue without a lot of finger pointing and such. Truly a mark of a professional team.

Also I'm happy to have it explained clearly so I am reassurred that all the trouble isn't because of my computer is broken or something I have done wrong. Thanks again. It will eventually get sorted out and I for one have faith in you and your team.

Aloha

LavaHawaii