Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

scratch that I appear to be having network wide issues, unrelated.

Aye today I have just given up trying to get anything larger than 50mb from Nexus. Trying to get the Dawnguard SRO update and Redifined Dungeons and after about 100mb the server just stops sending the file. Tried my Premium servers and free ones.

oh this is what I edited out of my earlyer comment, I have been having the same issues, but it seems to have resolved it's self for me as of about 3pm PST

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-$5,000 bandwidth charge is an evil knife in the back. also, during this madness my friends list was magically deleted... everyone i added through the years, are now gone.

-_-

Well I'm glad to see Nexus is trying to get it all sorted out, I never doubted they would. And be patient, Nexus is an amazing and generous free service and if it gets a few bugs here and there that take a little while to get worked out, just do something else for a bit. They obviously work very hard to deliver the only the best, and I respect that a lot. And I'm grateful too, we all should be.

Well, luckily for me I'm getting ready to pick up my new comp that has a hard drive of 6 terabyte.

Since I can't build them myself, I had to have it built, and buy it. Geesh, 6 terrabytes HD with a 64gig ram dual quad and yes, it is water-cooled. Sounded like a jet to me at first. LOL The only thing I have to do is put the multi-core code on there for FO3 too. They said they were putting FO3 on there already installed with what ever mods I wanted. No extra charge.

Dark0ne, thanks for the 411 on the sites. It's much appreciated. All moderators are much appreciated on this sites.

Hey people? I have had problems downloading too, but I also noticed something. You can download no matter how big it is. I downloaded a file off of Nexus last night that was over 605,000 kilobytes, and no disruption.

BUT, it took me three tries to get it started. On another one, it took me five tries. That one was 400,000 bytes.

Sometimes you may have to keep trying because mine once in a while will quit and I have to start over again.

Just a little feedback for you.