Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

take your time bro,we cant have it all ;)

just one question,am i the only one that when i click on download with Manager nothing seems to happen ? it worked ok some weeks ago but the last few days it hasn't been the same,but not a big deal i just download manually and then install with NMM.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait just to clear up, are the servers for normal members still down? I saw someone say they had to download a mod manually (I do this anyways) but I can't download at all? When I try to download something, even if the file is 100kb it is instantly downloaded and when I try to open it in 7zip it says incorrect command line. Is this because the servers are down or is this on my end?

A PETABYTE?! Talos of Atmora, that is insane. Very glad that things are being fixed, and sorry about being part of the problem...

In all honesty, the most annoying thing I've been running into is that the site just hangs or spits out a 'file is hidden' error. Would've been nice to know from the start that things just weren't getting through; a 'bandwidth overloaded' or 'file unavailable, try again later' error might be a useful addition. Makes things clearer, which is what error messages should do.

Silverfox: That's probably either a problem on your end, or one combined with the haywire state of the servers. DLing manually works fine for me, though it sometimes takes more than one try.

Edited by JamesFreeman

I am a new member to the modding community and my past couple weeks here on the nexus have been very much enjoyable. the mods are great, the support is amazing and just generally all around awesome people on here. so I want to say thank you and dont stress yourself too much! sleep is a must!