Modding Friends?

Lyrrlae

oh, mind if i join this group =)?

my main interest is in coding, but if things go accordingly, I am also plan on breaking into animation.

c0ax599 that looks good. It's a nice spot there. Am in the process of expanding Lakes End Retreat. But, will try to avoid that spot for better compatibility with yours. I'll try to get WIP version online soon. Am also testing a floating home for a friend in the area as well. It is further along towards Half Moon Hill.

MilanKokyCZ and 3aq welcome. Come join the party. :)

I had multiple spots selected, but i just wanted a killer view! That rock in front, when i dropped the exterior house in there was perfect for a open porch right there. I moved a couple trees and some markers for wildlife. Hope it turns out ok.

The pain of Bookshelves

The pain of Bookshelves2

I cannot copy a finished bookshelf. Tried a few things i could find about it. No go. I have found I can copy some parts to expedite things. Still sucks and time consuming...

That sounds strange. I usually just copy the one from Breezehome with no issue. Have never tried linking up everything from scratch. Are the book shelf activators missing in your screen shots or just not set up yet? note: I develop in LE and then convert to SE.

Edited by Kriemen

i was in WIP so i had the activators 1-1 prolly :wink:

Yea I don't know why, no bookshelves can be copied in their finished state..

Hey? any more modding friends?

Edited by c0ax599

• 10 months later...