Two Worlds Mod community

Halororor

It was a good game, but.. i found it too easy. and the fact that there isn't much to do after you finished the main quest is a bit of a bummer too. I didn't know there was an expansion, tbh i sold it about 3 months after i got it. no one is ever on the on-line modes either so never got to check those out.

In short, this game had alot of potential but the makers really let them selfs down imo.

• 3 years later...

I'm hoping this won't be considered thread necromancy, but I only just stumbled upon this thread while doing a Google search for Two Worlds mods; it seems that the questions of whether or not the game could actually be modded and if so where to get the mods were never fully answered here. The following link should provide those answers: Inside Two Worlds.

There is in fact an SDK which is supported by some other modding tools, but the devs never updated it to work with the latest version of the game. It's a shame it got abandoned because (with a good bit of modding) Two Worlds could have been something big.

• 5 years later...

I'm hoping this won't be considered thread necromancy, but I only just stumbled upon this thread while doing a Google search for Two Worlds mods; it seems that the questions of whether or not the game could actually be modded and if so where to get the mods were never fully answered here. The following link should provide those answers: Inside Two Worlds.

There is in fact an SDK which is supported by some other modding tools, but the devs never updated it to work with the latest version of the game. It's a shame it got abandoned because (with a good bit of modding) Two Worlds could have been something big.

you can't even open the page without being bombarded by ads

This thread has been abandoned for almost 6 years! shame, this is very underrated game and could use mods similar to the "unofficial skyrim patch"

I played the hell out of it when it released. Granted that was before I played Oblivion, so I'm sure had it been the other way around, I would have dumped it

I enjoyed the first game, but didn't really enjoy the second. It's a shame the game, and in turn the modding community, didn't really take off. Even more of a shame that the one site that hosted most of the mods for the game has died.