Lights problem.

TheBeyo

Hello,
in the beginning I will say that I use ENB RUDY, ELFX + Enhancer (without Exerior), Claralux on SEE.

Visually it's great, the game looks like I wanted but I have a problem.

The rendering range of the light is too small.

For example:
When approaching the White Run, Claralux adds light to the wall.
Unfortunately, they do not work from a greater distance. Only when I come closer to the city are they turning on - this effect irritates me very much.

I tried to use DynDOLOD but it did not help, it does not affect the light (maybe there is an additional option?).

Attempts at ini also did nothing.

Only what helps this setting ugridtoload at 11, then the light can be seen from a distance. I would like to go through the whole game and it will not be possible for such an ugrid.

Maybe some ideas?
Thanks

Sorry for my english is no perfect.

IMG with ugrid 11:

Skyrim-SE-2019-04-06-23-06-35-30.png

IMG without ugrid:

Skyrim-SE-2019-04-06-23-00-03-33.png

could be tweaked via draw distance:

Download Beth.ini: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4875

Run it - Click on the View Distance Tab - Set All Sliders to Max - then go back to Basic tab and click on Save and Exit

then test in game, if values are still not desireable, go back into Beth.ini and manually input Values for each Draw Distance setting, until you get the Desired Result.

Note: The Lights will probably be *Object Fade* <-- so technically this will be the only setting you need to change.

With Regards to Ugrids, it is defintely not wise to have a higher setting then default, as it can cause a lot of problems, from quests triggering much further away, as well as npc being killed, etc etc, probably unstable as well.