Vampire Lord Different Looks

kurniallah2412

Hi,

an agonian skin for werewolf (werecrocodile) and Lord vampire are my most wanted mods since the launch of the game.

Khaajits derseve this as well, but I know at least that there is alwready a were tige rmod.

However if suh a mod could be made, it would be cool to to have it only for argonian and khajits, so that every race would look different in best or lord vampire lord form, but I know it would be difficult to make.

Those drawings make me dream.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk anything about the Khaajits, but there is a mod that lets you turn into a Lizard type thing. almost exactly how your drawing looks minus wings.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20721//?

Called a Greenbane~

Also have this one

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32234//?

Not exactly what you drew, but pretty close minus the skin ;p

Edited by fifteenspades

• 11 months later...
People have used the vampire lord model to make a normal skeleton with wings. The vampire lord model has probably been used by the Skyrim Monster Mod to make 23 different, slightly unique monsters to encounter. There is a vampire lord mod that just bends your character into the correct posture and gives it wings. The last one is horrible and it is the only option available.

Dawnguard was released in 2012. it has been three. years. and there is still no race specific argonian or khajiit vampire lord mod.

This is utterly inexcusable.

This is the second result in a google search for either - this bump is absolutely and completely called for. There is demand. Someone must help.
Edited by Mud Crab Carl

There are TONS of people who play the beast races, so this is a pretty heavily requested mod (even if not directly on the Nexus).

Maybe if people would stop trying to turn Skyrim into Final Fantasy, we could actually get somewhere with this thing.

On the topic of were beasts (I don't like vampire, go Dawnguard!), Argonian's, as posted before, should turn into Greenbanes (werecroc) and I personally think Khajiits should turn into Weresabres (need a cooler name though)

If this is going to be made please don't require Dragonborn! I haven't bought it yet

In conclusion:

Argonian's = Greenbane (werecroc, few different colours)

Khajiit's = Weresabres (need a cooler name, few different colours)

Edited by Sluggy42

It's been 6 months, no one's doing this. If you want it, do it yourself. It's not 'inexcusable', modders don't work for you!

It's been 6 months, no one's doing this. If you want it, do it yourself. It's not 'inexcusable', modders don't work for you!

This.

Also, If I ever manage to make my blender work the way it's supposed to, I guess creatures are the thing I am going to start working on.

Though, probably gonna focus on "Easier" ones first. Vampire lord is quite complex

I like where this is going. :cool:

Which was where, exactly? Ah yes, disappointment.

Why are there a million anime junk mods and not one or two like these that make total sense?? This should have been done years ago. :down: