Vampire Lord Different Looks

kurniallah2412

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we considered making vampire argonian/khajiit faces an armor that replaces the vanilla vamp lord's clothing? Like, there's a lot of mods that put Harkon's armor on the player's vampire form. It sounds like sticking an unmoving mask on the player vampire's face would be much easier than editing the race itself and making things that have to animate with it. In theory you would just have to model it and figure out how to put it on instead of editing the entire thing.

A lot of cloak mods will cut off beast race tails because they're worn in that slot, or something. Would it be feasible to jam one of the default tails on the vampire's butt and have it behave in the same way it would for a normal character? Even a motionless static tail like the face would probably satisfy.

I have no idea how this works (thus why I can't ~do it myself~), but I thought the ideas would make for a less intimidating project.

Edited by Mud Crab Carl

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay I have no clue on how to make this possible but may i give this suggestion, has anyone looked into making a skin system similar to moonlight tales, it seems like that would work out perfectly in this situation.

• 1 year later...