FWE + WMK + EVE + RH Ironsights possible?

TheStrictNein

There are several compatibility patches for each combination, yet no specific one for all four, arguably four of the most well known weapon mods. It would seem like all you would need to do is make a RH Ironsights version of the FOIP - EVE + WMK + FWE patch, but I've got no idea where to start. Anyone have a working load order with the latest versions of all 4 mods?

Funny you should ask, I installed RH_Ironsights on top of that lot yesterday.

So far it's working perfectly although I've only tested it for a couple of hours. I just downloaded and installed all the compatibility esp's (EVE, WMK & FWE), ran BOSS and re-did the bashed patch.

I'd just go for it.

Yeah, in hindsight the bashed patch never works for me anymore. I just get stuck on the main menu with no mouse or keyboard input everytime I run the game with the bashed patch.esp activated.

As shadow said I'm actually using the merged patch through FO3edit. Either use the merged patch or bashed patch, not both. Probably easiest to stick with FO3edit though. It's less powerful than wrye bash as a tool for creating merged patches but it's easier to fix problems with FO3edit yourself.

Edited by popej

• 3 weeks later...

There are several compatibility patches for each combination, yet no specific one for all four, arguably four of the most well known weapon mods. It would seem like all you would need to do is make a RH Ironsights version of the FOIP - EVE + WMK + FWE patch, but I've got no idea where to start. Anyone have a working load order with the latest versions of all 4 mods?

Yes there is not a big-single patch for all of them BUT there is patches to make them work together, FOIP. They are a bit old now but unfortunately thats all. FO3 Remastered had those patches updated but after last update we are still waiting for them.

Edited by reznorms