spells impact / tripwires

optimus0

As I said before, I use a Growlf based skeleton.nif (specifically BBB Ragdoll Breast Physics - Growlfs Skeleton). To deal with the flying body situation I have a rather complicated solution which works well for me, but has "side-effects" that may not appeal to most people.

To counter the flying bodies I use a combination of Realistic Fatigue and Basic Physical Activities with the INIs of each tweaked to achieve my desired effect. Just before an NPC (or the player) dies his/her fatigue will be below the threshold set for them to collapse onto the ground due to low fatigue. This works with the exception of the rare times that so much damage is delivered instantly that they go from healthy enough to stand to dead in a single frame.

The downside is that it completely changes how the game is played in how encumbrance and fatigue affect player movement (more encumbered you move slower ... more fatigued from other sources such as not eating does the same to your speed). I personally find it more realistic than the vanilla method of freezing you in one spot when you pick one too many flax seeds (so you could run full speed while 0.1 below your encumbrance limit but that 0.1 seed or whatever made it so you can't move ... did anybody at Bethesda ever pick up a bunch of stuff and then try to move carrying it or did they spend their entire life stuck behind a computer monitor).

My previous characters (from before I started using RF + BPA) have used Packdonkeys ver 2 as a convenience ... now they are essential.

thanks so much for all your help

the fatigue mod solution drift to far away from vanila, for my taste.

i think i will just delete the custom skeleton, disable any mod that need it and that should do it. i only have like 3 or 4 mods max. that require custom skeleton some armors and body types