0 errors, 0 dirty plugs. Can't launch with SKSE at all.

N0_Camping4U

Few questions: Is this an existing setup, or have you just downloaded/installed SKSE, etc?

If it's new, have you got the correct version of SKSE for the Special Edition? Should be Current SE Build 2.0.15 Also, have you updated your Skyrim SE to 1.5.73?

If those are all what they should be, open the readme for skse and make sure that you got all the install into the correct places. If you have, then look at your Skyrim SE directory (one step up from Data folder) and make sure you don't have the old SKSE .dll in there with the new one. SKSE64_1_5_73.dll should replace, rather than join, whatever your old version may have been. Having both may cause you problems.

Next thing would be to make sure steam is already running, before you try to launch.

I went through my mods on vortex, disabling and enabling some to trouble shoot. After taking some out, like Immersive NPC's, the game works...

I disabled some other ones as well.

How can I find out what the problem is? Do you know a good website to upload images so I can upload Vortex/Loot/Tes5Edit to see if there is something I'm missing?

How can Immersive NPCs be a problem if I'm having no indication as such?

Thank you.

I'm afraid Vortex isn't something I know much about.

You might want to make a list of the mods you've disabled, find them in your download history, and browse the most recent comments. See if others are experiencing a similar problem. That may point you to a mod that needs to be updated to match the current Skyrim SE and SKSE builds, or something along those lines.

If you get the newest xedit, 4.0.2 and set up a shortcut to run -veryquickshowconflicts, you may be able to locate a problem that way. Short of re-enabling them and disabling one at a time, until you stop crashing, I don't know how else to spot a major conflict.

As far as photo uploading, I see a lot of imgur and such here, but you also have the ability to add images right here on nexus. Click the Nexus Mods tab, top right, and select Skyrim SE, then on your menu bar, you should see Images > Add an image. Once added, you can copy the image url into the forum discussion. This will allow you to delete the images when you're done with them. Also, if a forum user isn't comfortable clicking on links, they may click on your name and just view your images within nexus.

I went through my mods on vortex, disabling and enabling some to trouble shoot. After taking some out, like Immersive NPC's, the game works...

How can I find out what the problem is? Do you know a good website to upload images so I can upload Vortex/Loot/Tes5Edit to see if there is something I'm missing?

Thank you.

Imgur is probably the best site for uploading images at the moment.

I'm afraid there is no an easy way to figure out what mod is causing it. You just have to disable them one by one until the game works and when it doesn't.

Can't get Skyrim SE to open through SKSE.

What does this mean? Is it like nothing happens when you try to launch skse64_loader? If not, there is definitely some incompatible mod. Some mods don't just work and some of them prevent the game from launching. Mod list would be helpful.

After taking some out, like Immersive NPC's, the game works...

It's most likely not immersive NPCs, unless in combination with some other mod. But disabling/enabling multiple mods is not much use in troubleshooting, you have to drop down to enabling one at a time until you see what the problem is. (the real problem is not with the mod most likely, but with some combination of mods that doesn't work)