Irony Defined

StayFrosty05

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bandit telling a werewolf to pay a toll fee to use there road or bridge, werewolves are nakid :thumbsup: even Aela The Huntress Tell's you to put clothes on when your a werewolf with her :tongue:

Were you in werewolf form when this happened?.... :blink:

A bandit telling a werewolf to pay a toll fee to use there road or bridge, werewolves are nakid :thumbsup: even Aela The Huntress Tell's you to put clothes on when your a werewolf with her :tongue:

Yes, I was eating bad guys to build my werewolf perks up for dawnguard

Yes, I was eating bad guys to build my werewolf perks up for dawnguard

LOL... :laugh: ....Classic.... :biggrin: ....Kinda reminds me of a post on another thread where someone had his Dovahkin in the height of battle with some Bandits and he dropped something....one of the Bandits stops battle and comes running up saying "Oh, you dropped this, can I have it?", then resumes battle again.... :happy:

I just played The Black Star, and during the fight with Malyn Varen, he made some interesting challenges:

"Azura curse you!"

and

"You dare fight a Dunmer?" (I'm roleplaying a Dunmer at the time, so this is kind of ironic, though more hypocritcal than anything else on his part.)

Definition of Irony:...The Vigilant in Markarth entering the house with a Werewolf and Vampire being his back up.... :blink: .... :happy:

Anyone else having any 'ironic' moments in their games?

Not exactly irony, but a similar scenario - when starting Lost to the Ages with Serana as a follower, I realized that I was raiding a dungeon with a vampire and a ghost, at which point I almost regretted never becoming a werewolf. That would have made the monster mash team complete.