Messed with some mods, messed up NV

Spartan279

As an avid modeler and FONV player, I tryed to mess with one of the mods I dl'ed from a different website. It was a great big mod which ran just fine until I opened it up in GECK, and tryed to change the textures on one of the guns. I set up new texture sets and all and applied em properly and saved,with the ESP as the active file and all that. I also put the gun in GS through the render windows to see it.

I really want this mod back, but it stopped working. Loading it up causes the game to crash, even after reinstalling the mod through FOMM Package Manager.

Any insight on what to do?

I also ned a really good tutorial on the whole importing weapons to NV proccess, I f*** up every time and really want to get my work in game :P

hm that is ugly..

do u sure that u not edit a original plugin? look at the file date.

sounds like u missing some other stuff now or u have edit it wrong in this reason.

im not familiar with geck so far but is this mod using the original textures/weapon and u simple edit this it can affect a vanilla plugin. in this case it is possible that u haz destroy the whole game. (not sure ;) )

Edited by CYNTHETIC