vampire lord first person mod... IMO the #1 most needed mod right now

zibbles3000

I just came up with an idea: What if werewolves could also be played in first person mode?

Speaking of first person mode; first person also needs to be available to werewolves.

First person mode for president!

Hey... And vampire lords! Someone needs to make a goddamn mod for that already!

what we need is someone to fix the stunted wings and flesh them out, to actually make him look less like a decrepit grey thing and more towards the "stylishly horrific". Edited by Wraithofdoom

Yes, bad need a 1st person POV for werewolves and vampires. Even if didnt have best animation and such I would still run it. I seem to find my Vampire Lord trying to aim at targets but cant see cause they underneath his 1/3 of a screen body, is aggravating

• 2 weeks later...
To do this, we need Bethesda to release the source code for their Dawnguard scripts (the .psc files, not the .pex files located in the .bsa). So please direct all complaints about the lack of source code to Bethesda, since withholding it has basically killed modding for Dawnguard.

• 3 months later...

Yes! one of the reason I do'nt want to be Vampire when ever I go indoors is cause I cant see s*** in 3rd person... also the aiming (more like flailing) you melee attacks is just downright embarrassing to watch.. I'd think being able to go to 1st person would make this much better.

Yeah it would really make it better but its not like I cant go on without one :/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...