Not Collapsing at the end of Take It Back

charwo

OK, I am playing with a crapload of mods. I think my situation is because of a mod. When I complete the Take It Back quest, my character does not collapse, even if they stand right by the purifier controls. In the ending sequence, the 'true hero' part is taken out, and when the sequence is done, the radiation is gone in the chamber, Lyons and my character are fine. That in and of itself is awesome. Hands down, awesome. The problem is that I can't seem to get Death from Above to start. Nobody in the Brotherhood has any, at all, Broken Steel dialogue, and when I speak with Lyons there's no option to start the Broken Steel campaign, nor is there a quest heads up that I need to speak to someone else. I do wanna play Broken Steel, but I'm thinking I missed a memo along the way,

I also use FWE and I have never had a problem with the ending. However, I have read that there is a problem if you are using a custom race for your PC. There is a fix available, but I cannot recall the name. If you do a search in the files, I'm sure you can find it. Edited by M48A5