Serana's AI For other followers

GreatCruzader

Not having played DG, I can't say for sure, but it sounds like a basic sandbox package. UFO has a "relax" dialogue option for vanilla followers that allows them to interact with their environment, and I've included one in AD for Atvir.

true but that mod (as far as i know) you need to tell them serana relaxes on her own no need to tell her

Like, while she's running a follow package? Isn't that disruptive?

I suppose you might be able to script companions to switch to a sandbox package if they've been running a follow package for a while without moving. Seems like kind of a pain in the butt to make, though.

Oh, also, it looks like the description of that file I linked was changed after DG came out. It says that it uses Serana's AI now.

no i mean like if you stop to talk to an npc she will go find a seat to sit down in or something and when you exit the dialogue she stands back up all on her own

Exactly like that.I don't know how bethesda did it but it's really cool,something that should be expanded to other followers.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone ever find a solution for this? When I go to Use Info for Serana, I found 2 items of IDLE type, IdleRomanticFollowerStop and RomanticFollowerRoot. Double-clicking on them does NOT open a property sheet, and I can't find where these IDLE items normally reside. Edited by GnatGoSplat