Hey all, am having some trouble with lighting and a Lockpicking graphical issue. Details in Post. Help would be appreciated.

Rudra72

So I recently started a new modded Oblivion game. I followed Bevilex's guide 99% to the T - the only thing I changed was adding the Realistic Leveling mod. However, now that I'm actually playing the game, I'm seeing an issue.

This screenshot is from the tutorial dungeon, and as you can see, I can't. It's too dark, even with a torch.

As you can see in this one, when there is external light, it looks very realistic. I do assume a barely used sewer cave in Cyrodiil would be barely lit. But I'm getting jumpscared by goddamn rats, and given that this game is 90% dungeon crawling, I can't be having that.

And this is where the crux of the problem starts. The lighting outside will likely be _fantastic_, but it's too dark to play dungeons. I want a harder, more realistic oblivion, not Oblivion: The Horror Game.

And the last issue:

My lockpick screen, uh, does that. What happened here? Everything else is fine.

Keep in mind my game works great otherwise. The combat is how I want it, textures(so far) look good, NPC animations/models/faces look good, enemies look good, and the game plays at a decent 45-50 fps(which is all I want, really)

My Modlist: [Part 1](https://imgur.com/a/CgOtdb3)

Your graphics don't look particularly dark.

Do you know when your lockpicking display glitch appeared?

At worst disable a bunch of mods and check if the problem remains so you'll eventually find the faulty mod.

Your graphics don't look particularly dark.

At worst disable a bunch of mods and check if the problem remains so you'll eventually find the faulty mod.

My lockpicking glitch is there on every single locked chest

And my graphics are MUCH darker than they appear in the screenshot - I'm not sure why that happened. As it stands, it's too dark for me. Is there a way to brighten it up?

Also, I'm afraid to tinker with my mod setup. I'm very new to this, and I don't want to end up breaking it and then spend hours trying to fix it.

If you look through the Bevilix mod comments you'll see your lighting issue has been covered in detail many times.

My lockpicking glitch is there on every single locked chest

You didn't answer my question at all.

Ah, I didn't read it right. I fixed it though, so thanks anyway.