compiling difficulties due to first character in variable being a number

3aq

so I am trying to compile some fnis scripts-- but realized I am not able to due to first character of the string being a number (which is required); would anyone happen to know of a way to know of a way to allow it to compile/ ignore the numbers as first characters?

without numbers (but then would be ignoring scripts for a multitude of animations)

WykozjP.jpg

with numbers as first character in variable

WJ98Ia8.jpg

so I am trying to compile some fnis scripts-- but realized I am not able to due to first character of the string being a number (which is required); would anyone happen to know of a way to know of a way to allow it to compile/ ignore the numbers as first characters?

You are always free to name variables to your liking. In the FNIS doc examples I'm using an underscore "_" as first character in your case. :)

@rasikko in ck u can compile when first letter is number funnily enough but then I would encounter worse problems (having to deal with ck related problems)

Edited by 3aq

very strange, I was able to do through ck... but then I would encounter not being able to extend to referencealias/quest/etc etc because the pscs isn't getting detected.