Skyrim Mod of the Day

Preykousis

I've been doing this little series for over 2 weeks now, and I just want to find out what people think about it, and what could improve it. Most seem to like it (some found the mature language a bit of a put off so has been reduced) but I'm always looking for feedback especially from the heart of the mod community :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/show/skyrimmodoftheday?s=1

I take any feedback as good, as it all goes to improving upon the videos. As a side note, some days a few great mods may come out and it's hard to choose between one or the other; so when that occurs, should I make more than one video that day or combine them into one video?

Again, many thanks :sweat:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do really interesting mods that stand out but aren't heard of by the community yet.

For example atvir dres is a mod that is awesome yet sadly unrecognized. Another mod is the economics of skyrim, that could use a spotlight to.

• 4 weeks later...

As a side note, some days a few great mods may come out and it's hard to choose between one or the other; so when that occurs, should I make more than one video that day or combine them into one video?

Most mod review videos I've seen just do multiple mods in one video (two or three) I doubt they're daily though.

As a side note, some days a few great mods may come out and it's hard to choose between one or the other; so when that occurs, should I make more than one video that day or combine them into one video?

Most mod review videos I've seen just do multiple mods in one video (two or three) I doubt they're daily though.

Yep, most are every other day, or weekly. You'll notice we pretty much showcase more than one mod per video now on a daily basis so yay! MOAR MODS!!!

Episode 41:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuTIJG7fD3k