basically any mod crashes my game :( wtf

crazymethHead

Okay so, whether it be skyrim or fallout new vegas it seems that most mods cause my games to crash at bethesda logo. My video drivers are up to date as well as my game versions but it doesn't make any difference. The mods I am trrying to use that are crashing my games are the underground bunker home mod for new vegas as well as realistic lightinng, for skyrim the mods that crash my game are portable campsite mod and build your own home mod. The mods that do work are 3rd person camera for new vegas and undying companions for skyrim other than that everything else es my game. It sucks I feel totalley left out, everyone seems to get to enjoy these wonderful mods but me :( I have read any and all "troubleshot" pages to no avail, any real help will be more than welcome. I really want to get these mods in working order. I am using windows 7 with a nvidia gt 610 graphics card.

download Fallout Mod Manager. it will debug your mods and let you know if anything is wrong, and it will also load them in the correct order (some mods need to be loaded before others) basically, if your running FO3/NV with mods, you should have this.

im sure Skyrim has an equivalent, but i dont play it so idk what it is.