Texture Mods

Brainstorm15

I downlaoded some texture mods and installed them by NMM, but they dont work.

I changed my SkyrimPrefs etc to the right settings but it doesnt work. My Skyrim is not bought.

What's your game version? Steam, disk or torrent?

Rabbit

I downlaoded some texture mods and installed them by NMM, but they dont work.

I changed my SkyrimPrefs etc to the right settings but it doesnt work. My Skyrim is not bought.

What's your game version? Steam, disk or torrent?

Rabbit

Looks like he already answered...

My Skyrim is not bought.
:pirate:

Here is a link to my troubleshooting blog.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/#new

This is updated often so come back later for more.

If you use any of this and have some success - or even if nothing works - please post back here what you did that worked or didn't work. That kind of information can be invaluable to other members having the same or similar problems - And to me in fixing any problems in the blog.

That can be very misleading - I didn't pay for mine either - it was a gift through Steam. However, it is likely this is a pirate.

Read my blog and you will see my own opinion of pirates and a reason a pirated game WILL have problems. Along with a statement that we don't support pirated games and for any pirate to please take their problems elsewhere. :thumbsup:

For a game to be legally acquired, it has to be bought, or else it is theft. If it was bought by you or someone else does not matter - It still has to be bought.

:pirate:

That can be very misleading - I didn't pay for mine either - it was a gift through Steam. However, it is likely this is a pirate.

Yes, that was why I was waiting for a clarification. I didn't want to accuse anyone falsely.

If you do have a pirated copy of Skyrim that could very well be the reason that you are having troubles.

Rabbit