Looking for an ownable town mod

havda5

So is your hope to end up with something where you basically build, hire everyone then sit back as they earn money and collect ore for you etc?

I'm kinda interested in making a town that you need to build/renovate and hire people for but probably less interested in it earning you much money back in return, money's too easy to come by already.

I'm kinda interested in making a town that you need to build/renovate and hire people for but probably less interested in it earning you much money back in return, money's too easy to come by already.

I agree.

What about adding the need for resources for building to make it more a challenge to get a decent town up and running or would that blow the mod outta proportions?

I agree.

What about adding the need for resources for building to make it more a challenge to get a decent town up and running or would that blow the mod outta proportions?

Not that I'm saying that I'm going to make this, but that's more what I'm thinking of if I were to make it.