Help a newbie out lol

davyearnest5

I'm an extreme newbie in the mod & nexus world. I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones and skyrim and I heard there's a mod that will basically let you play game of thrones on skyrim. I'm trying to find that mod and info about that and similar mods of interest I might like to download. Honesty any positive advice helps here whether its about Nexus or Skyrim game of throne mods. Im new and seeking advice from the more experienced people on here so I can get to my game and start enjoying it. Thanks, for all positive feedback!! I'll sit back and just read comments.

1st. Open the main page with mods. www.nexusmods.com Select Skyrim from the list of games. Search while in the Skyrim Mods section. Put your questions in the Search Engine in the games main mods page.

If you don't find any that way in nexusmods for Skyrim; use another search engine; Chrome Google, Bing, or any other; and seek "Game of Thrones Mods". "Game of Thrones Mods for Skyrim"

Sift through the links your search engine finds to see if any are listed here in Nexusmods so you can find them here.