Mod install guide

DoctorKaizeld

So I want to play Oblivion again but not really interested in going off and spending a ton of time just installing every cool lookin mod. I just want to make the game look better mostly and was wondering if there is a mod install guide that could assist in this?

Was going to suggest the same, if this is mainly about graphics and looks. Am using it myself and can only vouch for it so far.

The best thing though is its modularity. Just start with only the "Stability..." and "Base Texture Packs" section, then pick and choose whichever other mod you want from the other sections afterwards. You by no means have to install and run them all. Just keep them in the same order they are presented in for installation and conflict simplicity, no matter which or how many of them you skip.

For game stability, I suppose 4GB Patch and Engine Bug Fixes are good and enough, for the time being.

For landscape textures, the latest three "Lush and Gaudy" series are great renovation if you got tired of vanilla green.

So I want to play Oblivion again but not really interested in going off and spending a ton of time just installing every cool lookin mod. I just want to make the game look better mostly and was wondering if there is a mod install guide that could assist in this?

I think most people would agree when I say, just install DarkUid DarN (for the first time I don't use OBMM) and that makes the game to look a lot better.

You might also want to try Cobl.