Skyrim SMOKING weed/cigs/cigars.

raidon18

A mod should be made where u can purchase a pack of cigs, and smoke them:) and diff places to place the cig in mouth.or a massive cigar to:) do it...smoke.

as if being a poser in real life weren't enough you have to be one in skyrim as well...smh... please read a book and be usfull to the world

A mod should be made where u can purchase a pack of cigs, and smoke them:) and diff places to place the cig in mouth.or a massive cigar to:) do it...smoke.

as if being a poser in real life weren't enough you have to be one in skyrim as well...smh... please read a book and be usfull to the world

It's actually not a bad idea. Adding positive effects and negative side effects as well as withdrawal would be fun. And to have a way to cure the withdrawal.

It's actually not a bad idea. Adding positive effects and negative side effects as well as withdrawal would be fun. And to have a way to cure the withdrawal.

yeah I thought about that as well, it be kinda cool to have that rpg type of element.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@ TheArgonianMage

Positive effects? There is one :D ?

drs used to prescribe cigarettes for a sore throat ! back before science. anyway there are positive effects from medical marijuana but i found this from looking up mouth smoke like when its cold the steam when you breath. that'd be the shizz. its winter in new jersey and i have to bundle up and im still freezing thats my biggest gripe with skyrim the clothes and armours are like from a equatorial jungle game

edit ("u cant talk about realistic temperature effects. this is a world where there are mages casting spells dragons and supernatural phenomena. so much for realistic. this is a game where u absorb dragon souls cuz you are the dragonborn. nords are resistent to frost damage anyways" -- this is what a stooge would say. so dont say it)

Edited by FranklinZunge

Cannabis is nice.

also look at SkyHighRim.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22287

I have both activated right now. As well as cannibal mods. Since I'm playing a necrotic man eating dryad character that sells drugs to the citizens of skyrim and gets high in her downtime after feasting on the flesh of sentient creatures.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil