Sexlivion

TseyAkan

I have the same problem as you. It looks like endurance has little or nothing to do in winning this contest. The potion RESPECT does however seen to have an effect but, I still loose. There appears to be a option, I havn't been able to find, call CHUG_A_LUG.

CHUG_A_LUG would seem to emply that you wouldn't be limited to 4 potions but, you would continuely be drinking the RESPECT potion until the sex act was completed. That would require a lot of potions as 10x is required to win.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hi i have a problem just like the other fellas. Its like this. I downloaded the nesseries and instaled and all is peachy until the point when encounter start. To be precise the NPC do all correctly the animation the health bar but my character just stands there without any animations at all where did i go wrong plz anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people, sorry, if my English is not so good, so don't shout about my mistakes, ok?.

OK, you everyone, you've very simple trouble. You firstly cast the spell, and your char and his/her partner stands in pose. After this you have to CAST IT AGAIN... And process will be start. Good luck!

Also, can you give me advice, where can I download this plugin, 'cause my version of plugin has too ugly animation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

First off, I cannot find the hitchhiker's guide, second, the link doesnt work!

Can't help with the FileFront link problem but the old TesNexus broken links can be fixed by just changing the mod number on a working page to the one from the TesNexus link (so in this case 21135) ... so http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21135 becomes https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21135

Edited by Striker879