Strange Glowing Eye bugg.

Dextradamusz

Hi,

While I was doing the Shalidors Insights and The White Phial quests, who where both located in the same place I encountered a bugg after leaving the inner level of this place. You enter the forsaken cave, then inside that place is the crypt. When I left the crypt my characters eyes got a wierd blue glow which is clearly not ment to appear as it makes the eyes go spastic aswell..

What ever I did, leaving the place from both exits, doing both, eighter one or none of the quests inside I still got the bugg.

When I used the player.moveto command to move to a character outside the dungeon it did not bugg however. should you ever encounter this bugg, leave this place with that console command.

Thought this was worth putting here.

Edited by Dextradamusz

• 1 month later...
the same thing happened to me (my character is a werewolf). i tried your suggestion, but i was still stuck with the glowing eyes. finally i tried morphing to beast form and then reverting, and it worked! glowing eyes were gone. if the player.moveto trick doesn't work, try going into beast form.

the same thing happened to me (my character is a werewolf). i tried your suggestion, but i was still stuck with the glowing eyes. finally i tried morphing to beast form and then reverting, and it worked! glowing eyes were gone. if the player.moveto trick doesn't work, try going into beast form.

I get a weird cracked amber look about my guys eyes...his a Werewolf also....from what I understand this issue came with Dawnguard if you use modded eye colors....I find just a little time sorts it out for me, it auto corrects after a while.

the same thing happened for me and the thing i did was to exit from the game to the main menu and then reload my save and the glowing eyes were fixed . :biggrin: it worked for me but not sure if it will work for you :ermm: Edited by Misakichun

• 1 year later...