The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

Seeing that the RP has been a bit slow lately, if you don't know what to write anymore, we can FF to the morning, when the whole new day and new troubles start :biggrin:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that the RP has been a bit slow lately, if you don't know what to write anymore, we can FF to the morning, when the whole new day and new troubles start :biggrin:

Good idea! I'll skip to the morning and wait for everyone else to join in in the tavern. :thumbsup:

Name: Wind

Race: Elf

Class: Rogue/Assassin

Place of Origin: Antiva

Appearance: Young with slick long black hair and a green and blue eye.

Armor/Clothing: Leather Jacket with extra pockets and bandoliers for various tools of his trade.

Weapon: Twin daggers and throwing daggers. Uses a special crossbow with poison tipped bolts. The crossbow

was built to be like a gauntlet.

Personality: Quick of tongue and fast with his blades, Wind is known for his shifting attitude, a former Antivan assassin but he left the Crows and took to the trade of being a mercenary and adventurer, always looking for the next bit of treasure lost in a cave or the soft touch of a woman. Very social and likeable, can often be found lounging in The Hanged Man, there usually waiting for a contract or some adventure he can devote himself too. He doesn't often ally himself with the rich and powerful unless he sees an opportunity to make loads of gold, otherwise hes known for having a weakspot for the under-dog and downtrodden.

History: A former Antivan assassin, he grew up in the Crows, he left after he completed his goal of one thousand assassinations. he decided to do his own thing, as he put it "Kill whom I wish and bed whom I wish" the small little elf was renowned in Kirkwall for his famous acts of acrobatics and earned the name Wind because he was almost uncatchable by the Kirkwall guard. Spending most of his time in Low-town when not on a job or visiting the wife of a rich merchant. Taking his freedom seriously he found a friend in Varric Tethras and often ran special jobs for him. Varric used to joke that half the Tethra's merchant prowess was because of Varrics cunning business sense and Winds skill with a blade. Setting himself up as a man that if you have a problem, you asked for The Wind At The Hanged Man to anyone in Low Town and they will send you to your aid.

Edited by Macman253

Jadaco: Kirkwall, Lowtown, Hanged Man.

I felt kinda bad hogging an entire fight, albeit a quick one, so I left some space for anyone to have done as they pleased :thumbsup:

Edited by Flipout6

since im new to this RP i just wanna know where everyone is so could you please reply to this with your charecters location so im not blundering my way through and ruining everything.

Wind: Kirkwall, Low-Town District at The Hanged Man

Don't worry, you're not ruining anything - we're simply waiting for everyone to gather at the Hanged Man so we could advance the plot, that is, start the Deep Roads expedition. Since everybody has gathered, you can choose to join the expedition or not, the later one giving you an option to RP your own plot as you please :thumbsup:

I like the idea about Crimson Oars and, after all, everybody has something from their past chasing them :3

So if Naktis has nothing against, you're free to make them pop up whenever you wish, deepining the plot you had in your mind :yes: