The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my thinking is there is a connection between the girl and the mercenary group and maybe Winds past, but if i go on the expedition I think it would be interesting to have the Crimson Oars pursue him.

Of course! We can't have a normal trip, that would be boring :biggrin:

And I like the idea, it will keep the players on their toes :3

Gonna have to rush the connection between the group and the Crimson Oars so for a few long posts I wont be totally present so just bare with me lol

You don't have to reveal everything right now. You could do that on our way to the Deep Roads or something if you wish. My Warden left the notice hanging above the counter in the Hanged Man about the expedition and where to look for her if you don't know how to join.

Here's what the notice looks like:

I'm looking for able warriors and scouts to join me to the Deep Roads expedition.

We'll be leaving tomorrow morning from the Hanged Man tavern in Lowtown, Kirkwall.

I'll be paying 50 sovereigns (gold coins) for everyone who wishes to accompany me in the expedition.

Illadriel of the Grey Wardens.

Ok now im caught up, Yeah i know I don't have to tell the story but its not really any fun if i don't I'm not writing this for me, I do enjoy writing and coming up with this stuff but I write it for you all to enjoy reading. I created Wind because he's different, he is truely a bad guy and in my last post you got to see a fraction of how far he will go, but hes bad with a good purpose. Winds name is Gal Laev and it means Cursed Wind, but I write the character because I enjoy writing him and hopefully you all enjoy reading about him. And as long as you enjoy reading about him I will enjoy writing his adventures with you and more... I know its one of those 'We want to move the story along' Sounds great to me that's why I moved the story so quickly, that and I had a lot of ground to make up since I joined the RP late, but hopefully Wind can integrate into the group quickly and effectively.

Ok now im caught up, Yeah i know I don't have to tell the story but its not really any fun if i don't I'm not writing this for me, I do enjoy writing and coming up with this stuff but I write it for you all to enjoy reading. I created Wind because he's different, he is truely a bad guy and in my last post you got to see a fraction of how far he will go, but hes bad with a good purpose. Winds name is Gal Laev and it means Cursed Wind, but I write the character because I enjoy writing him and hopefully you all enjoy reading about him. And as long as you enjoy reading about him I will enjoy writing his adventures with you and more... I know its one of those 'We want to move the story along' Sounds great to me that's why I moved the story so quickly, that and I had a lot of ground to make up since I joined the RP late, but hopefully Wind can integrate into the group quickly and effectively.

Wind is another interesting character thats for sure and how you write it is really great.

And hey better late than never. For me I wanted to wait until the time is right to let my character in.

My character has his own personal quest next to the deep roads, so I hope I can handle it to bring it right in the RP.

^^;;; I'm not a good storyteller but I give my best.

I enjoy reading such massive posts and Wind sure sounds like an interesting character :3

Some interesting things are sure to happen with him around :thumbsup: