The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being ofline for so long, guys, school's being a pain in the backside ^^;

I'll post as soon as I'm able and that means tomorrow since I still have some tests ^^;

Name: Reiora Northal

Race: dwarf

Class: warrior

Specialization: Guardian

Place of Origin: Orzammar

Appearance: Even though of average height for dwarven standards, this woman will be find intimidating by almost anyone, mostly due to her two-handed sword she keeps on her back, almost as tall as she herself is. Despite it, she wields the weapon with no trouble, thinking of it as an extension of her own two hands. Shoulder-long black hair, a bit darker tan than usual amongst the dwarves and her dark eyes do nothing to ease that appearance, only stress it. Always carrying a heavy plate, alongside with a helmet, she looks fierce and resembles a tank.

Armor/Clothing: heavy plate armor set

Weapon: 2H sword Vigilance

Personality: Despite her brutish appearance, Reinora is a kind and warm woman, dedicated to protection those around her. That characteristic often leads her into fights with the other members of her family about what's best for the them.

History: A second child to a minor Orzammar nobleman, Reiora has spent her whole life watching over her older sister who never showed signs of any interest in battle, growing up to be like her father. Since her sister took the role of a noblewoman, Reiora was somewhat free to pursue the role of a warrior.

*will be updated later*

Looks good! It'll be epic having her and Jadaco knocking some heads together sometime. Especially if it involves an ogre and/or Oghren. Plus they can each provide some serious benefits to the party. (Jadaco with his champion shouts, and Reiora with the Guardian protection abilities.)

Looks like they each have a lot of stories to swap, too, judging from their similar ages.

Edited by Flipout6

Definitely, they'll be the veterans of the group :D At first I was thinking of going for a rogue, but seeing we have so many of them and dwarves look so epic with a 2H sword that's almost as big as them, I had to choose a warrior :3

thanks, Naktis :3

I'll throw her in the RP soon >D

• 1 month later...