The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

I can only echo both LeoXaladin and Alaylyne, Wind is a great character! :thumbsup:

And personal quests are fine and well as long as they don't take a lot of time... or should I say pages? :laugh: I'm sure that other RP'ers have some personal quests of their own. :laugh:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really keep up here, so I may have to drop out

I'm really, really, really sorry for just vanishing from this Rp.

I am sorry to say, but i am dropping / have dropped out of this one... Gah, i feel bad for doing that, i hate leaving Rp's, but i could never really get into this one.

Have loads of Fun guys, i know you all will, and i hope to see this great Rp go far :thumbsup:

Cheers guys, i'm sorry. :sad:

Mythic :wub:

I have decided to drop Thomas out of the RP because he isn't my main character not only in the RP but also in Dragon Age universe in general. Besides I really have no idea what he should say or do most of the time. :wallbash:

I have a question: How long will it take until the group arrive the Deep Roads? Is the forest the only place which they must pass through to reach them?

I have the idea that the travel will takes 1-2 days and the group shake down/camp at the night(I would like the group camp in the forest). There could start new problems for example someone will hunt by a bear, wolf or something else.

I thought I ask first before I write something in our RP.

that sounds like it would work, although obviously it's Naktis' decision if it's anyone's :biggrin: