The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

You could be a demon only in the Fade (a place where all people - except dwarves - go when they dream - only mages are fully aware there) because to be in the "real" world, you'd need a body, that is, you'd have to become an abomination (most often mages fall prey to demons because of their powers).

Also, you'd most likely be immediately slain by anyone who finds out about your true nature. If it's okay with Naktis, I think we could allow one abomination like Kitty, who was only about living and experiencing the world of mortals, not killing and bringing chaos. Of course, you could have short-term OC abominations who would later be slain. There sure are supposed to be a lot of them, since mages are fighting templars and turning to blood magic, thus often getting possessed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Naktis.

You are correct though there are some exceptions where abominations are not physically transformed like for example Connor.

But I agree with Alaylyne, we could allow an abomination like Kitty or maybe a mage who allowed himself/herself to be possessed to become more able to protect himself/herself from the Templars or something like that. But walking around without a host, nope.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Elvira Gray

Race: Human

Class: Rogue/Shadow

Place of Origin: Denerim

Appearance: Elvira is a tall woman, standing at 5'11, she has a strong, defined jaw, and full, heart-shaped lips. She has a short, petite nose, with a fairly flat tip. Her cheekbones are high, and protrusive, making her cheeks gaunt. Her eyes are dark chocolate brown, matching her long hair, which is worn loose, in bold finger-curls, her fringe drawn away from her head in a curled flick. She has relatively flawless skin, lacking any moles, freckles, or any other kinds of markings. She is always wearing the same makeup, of crimson red, wet-looking lipstick, pale face, slightly rouged cheeks, and black eye-liner.

Armor/Clothing: Elvira's clothing is light enough for her to move quickly, but offers enough protection to do battle in. She wears a pair of heeled, fine leather boots, skin-tight leather trousers, and a corseted leather bodice, with a crimson red blouse underneath. Over the top of this, she wears a fine fur jacket, which is fairly light, and sports a hood, which she usually wears up. She also adorns herself with expensive jewellery, obtained in less than legal ways.

Weapon: A pair of finely crafted giant-shuriken blades: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090421191250/dynastywarriors/images/thumb/6/63/Nene_sw2weapon3.jpg/50px-Nene_sw2weapon3.jpg

Personality: Elvira is a generally cool, calm and calculating woman. she remains serious and calm in heated situations, never snapping or giving into anger. She likes to think out what she does, before she carries it out, and is a headstrong, independent soul. She is rather sarcastic, and enjoys sarcasm when used in humorous ways. She likes to deliver witty, and sarcastic replies to obvious questions, and cool, cold replies to things she does not want to talk about. Despite the ice, beneath it she is kind and caring for her friends, with a good sense of humour. She has a sharp tongue, and is an excellent negotiator.

History: Born into a well off trading family in denerim, she learnt the trade of, well trading from her mother and father. She knew how to haggle, how to bargain, and how to never loose a deal, and she had a way of dealing with people in a friendly tone. Her life was fairly principled, having a private education, and being treated to many of the finer things in life. She was trained to defend herself.

She decided as she grew that the boring life of a trader was not for her, so she turned to crime. Joining a group of acrobatic burglars, she picked up there techniques, becoming capable in acrobatic forms, and staying quiet on her feet. after a few years behind bar, she made sure she was more careful when stealing, and committing other criminal activities.

Now she smuggles, steals and swindles her way through life, making a comfortable living, and enjoying the thrill of her adventurous new life.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Ohhh! This sounds wonderful! I am definitely gonna join! May I be Isabela? Here's my character sheet:

Name: Isabela

Race: Human

Class: Rogue, Swashbuckler (thanks Naktis :thumbsup: )

Specialization: (if a character isn't a Grey Warden, Templar, Chantry priest, Circle mage, etc. simple write none) none

Place of Origin: Rivain

Appearance: Isabela is a woman with a strong built. She has broad shoulders and compact hips, along with a big bust – as she likes to point out. She has wavy, dark brown hair that goes down to her shoulders. She has light brown eyes and likes to wear jewelry like earrings and thick, heavy necklaces.

Armor/Clothing: She's usually dressed in a long leather dress/corset. She wears long, dark brown leather boots that go all the way up to her thighs. She also has leather gloves of the same color and material as the boots. She also wears a pirate-like bandana around her forehead. On her right shoulder she wears what appears to be a shoulder plate, as from some armor. She happens to have something similar on her left elbow.

Weapon: Two daggers.

Personality: Isabela is very outgoing. She speaks her mind at any time and never holds anything back, unless, of course, that would mean trouble – which she is good at avoiding (or then, so she would think). She is very humorous and takes life easy, for she believes that there is no point in pretending to be something you are not. And as for that, she shows very clearly what she likes and dislikes. Some would probably call her a flirt, a prostitute or a *censored*, but really, she could not care less. She enjoys the things life offers, including sex and alcohol and she has no problems displaying that either. She has no sympathy for things such as slavery, racism and oppression however.

She will help those who need help, usually not for free but … occasionally she will do even that. She can be, however, very loyal and faithful if it's for the right people. She treasures friendship and values good companionship.

History: Isabela is not her birth name. Her birth name is unknown. She is originally from Rivain, but has traveled far and visited many places during her life. Her mother sold her into marriage with an associate of the Antivan Crows, Luis. He was a rich man, buying Isabela many fine things, and so she went along with the marriage. However, she had Luis assassinated by Zevran Arainai after he asked her to "entertain" his friends. She then stole Luis' ship, The Siren's Call, and took up the pirate's life. Isabela became extremely promiscuous, and soon became a feared raider.

Edited by SteffiSyndrom

As the twelfth rule states, roleplaying as a character from the games and novels is allowed as long as you have at least some knowledge of the character, and I'm sure that you do. :thumbsup:

Wonderful character sheet, Steffi! Welcome aboard! http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/ahoy.gif

It's going to be so much fun to have Rivaini in the RP. :laugh: I hope someone would want to be Varric too. xD

Edit: Oh and if you wish you can also add the swashbuckler to the class thing, cause Issy is a swashbuckler. Just a suggestion really. :laugh:

Edited by Naktis

Finally, something to break the stagnation. Maybe I'll join, or maybe I'll continue sitting in my room doing screw all while... actually, I'll probably do the first...