The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

Finally, something to break the stagnation. Maybe I'll join, or maybe I'll continue sitting in my room doing screw all while... actually, I'll probably do the first...

Yay! We'll be happy to have you! :laugh:

We sure are ^-^

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Morokei

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Place of Origin: Val Royeaux

Appearance: Morokei is around 5'10, he is pale from lack of sunlgiht and has brown hair that is often scruffy.

Armor/Clothing: Morokei wears a set of black robes sometimes, but usually just wears normal clothing.

Weapon: Magic and a specially made staff

Personality: Morokei is intelligent and reasonable, though lack of contact with other people has left him seeming a little mad and will sometimes talk to himself. Morokei is still afraid of being discovered by templars and will flee back into his caverns at the slightest hint of them. Morokei hates the circle and would shout it from the roof tops if it wouldn't get him discovered. Morokei will use any means to acomplish an end he wants, including raising the dead. After all, they don't need their bodies anymore do they?

History: Morokei was taken to join the Circle of Magi as soon as he showed magical ability at age 7 (He evaded capture for 3 hours, before he finally came forward, believing it to be an elaborate game for his upcoming birthday party!) Morokei left at age 14, he hated the circle in almost every way and it wasn't surprising when Morokei disappeared into the night along with the phylactery that held some his blood, discovered missing by a templar who found the his comrade unconscious, aparently taken by suprise by a blow from a rock. Morokei switched residence several times for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it was to dangerous to stay, other times locals would bother him, often because of his experiments annoying them. By the time he was 17 he left city and village abodes and set up refuge in a cave which had a stream nearby. Morokei slowly expanded this cave, originally by himself, but annoyed at the painfully slow progress after a few months, he began to use undead to mine it out (this was still too slow for him, and Morokei started using larger numbers, resulting in people from nearby settlements watching their graveyards). Eventually this became a twisting cave system resembling a labyrinth. Morokei had the undead gather resources and built a gate far into the cave system that had several tunnels to house him. These had been cut out differenty, and were more room like than cave like. If someone managed to get through the twisting darkness of the labyrinth they would be unable to reach Morokei, who would seal himself inside this section. It had taken him over a decade, but Morokei decided he was now safe, returning most of the undead to their burial sites now that their use had passed (This leading to people in nearby settlements being totally bewildered by the return of their family members corpses), and keeping a small number to guard the passage ways, Morokei turned his focus towards his experiments once more. Morokei grew more bold and slowly advanced out of his cave, tired of hiding like a rat and longing to see the sun again. After a while he began to speak to villagers, slowly Morokei became less afraid of being discovered, guessing that the circle probably believed him dead by now, he entered his birthtown and was able to find books and information on what had happened in his exile. Morokei observered several things and, while watching a mage and a warrior fight one day, decided to combine sword and stave, creating a staff which had a blade on implanted into the lower part.

Yes his name is the same as a dragon priests from skyrim, my mind went blank

Edited by Brutii

As the twelfth rule states, roleplaying as a character from the games and novels is allowed as long as you have at least some knowledge of the character, and I'm sure that you do. :thumbsup:

Wonderful character sheet, Steffi! Welcome aboard! http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/ahoy.gif

It's going to be so much fun to have Rivaini in the RP. :laugh: I hope someone would want to be Varric too. xD

Edit: Oh and if you wish you can also add the swashbuckler to the class thing, cause Issy is a swashbuckler. Just a suggestion really. :laugh:

Thank you ^^ is added :thumbsup:

Damn I can't decide. Shall I or not. This RP sounds interesting. :wallbash:

Join us~

We have cookies.

Edited by Alaylyne