The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May my character have a romance with one of the DAO/DAA/DA2-Characters?

Depends on the character. :thumbsup:

As Naktis said, depends on which character you mean, though I can't say I support this idea very much because the whole point of these RPs is to have as little connection to the characters from DA games as possible and to create your own character.

DAO - Having a relationship with Morrigan or Alistair would be ridiculous, since Alistair is the king and Morrigan vanished - plus, she isn't really the type to have relationships.

To have a past relationship with Zevran is alright with me, considering the number of his past lovers - same goes for Leliana, considering her past.

Oghren - ....Not really sure about this one.

Sten and Shale - no xD

Wynne - you'd have to be reaaaally old. Like, ancient.

Bann Teagan, Eamon, Isolde - even if you had a relationship with someone as important as Bann Teagan it makes no sense for you to be running around with a band of mage-supporters in Free Marches. The latter two are married and again, considering they're in Fereldan, it makes no sense.

Minor characters allowed (excluding templars and Irrving)

DAA/DAII - Bethany/Carver - they're both with the grey wardens, on the run or dead

- Anders - Strictly no. Perhaps only mentioned as some former lover of his back in the Circle, but then you'd have to be a Circle mage from Fereldan .

- I don't think that a relationship with any of the companions is a good idea.

But why don't you tell me which character you had in mind to stop this monster post from growing?

And Steffi also roleplays as Isabela so if you meant her you'll have to talk about it with Steffi. :thumbsup:

Not at all, I am completely fine with RP-ing Isabela. If someone wanted to RP Alistair or someone else like that, I'd have a problem with that.

Not at all, I am completely fine with RP-ing Isabela. If someone wanted to RP Alistair or someone else like that, I'd have a problem with that.

No, I meant LeoXaladin's question about romancing the characters from the games. :teehee:

No, I meant LeoXaladin's question about romancing the characters from the games. :teehee:

....oh, right. You know my brain doesn't work well in the middle of the day :facepalm:

....oh, right. You know my brain doesn't work well in the middle of the day :facepalm:

The romance I was talking about is with Fenris. But I must know if Hawke is together with Fenris in your sequel. In the trailer of DA2 Hawke is together with Isabela, but it's your sequel.