“And I had the desire to eat a fruit.”

While walking to the elf, Cyhran says:

“My name is Cyhran. You’re fighting style is really interesting. I enjoyed

the fight in the Hanged Man. You’re from Antiva, am I right?”

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind smiles and nods with a slight shrug.

"Grew up there, not born there..."

Wind looked over Cyhran and smiled, he smelled a slight hint of honeysuckle, he looked around to see Isabela, the pirate Varric was always on about.

Wind smiled, "Hey Isabela, do you still have that collection of dirty books? Varric still wants to borrow that one about Andraste and the Spear..." He said with a smile to hint at some of the stories Varric has told him over a cup of fine Orlesian wine that was recently stolen from the cellar of a Orlesian merchant that crossed Varric in a deal on wines, Varric asked Wind to break in and steal the case of rare wines. Afterwards they spent the night swapping stories and he just happened to mention Isabela and how she always smelled of honeysuckle to him.

Wind looked back to Cyhran and smiled then stuck his hand out flat, palm up and waved his other hand over it and a small bright red apple appeared as if out of nowhere in the palm of his hand and he tossed it into Cyhrans hands.

Edited by Macman253

“Ah I see”

After Cyhran heard what the elf asked Isabela, he turn his head to her.

“Andraste and the Spear?!” Cyhran laughs.

“Oh Maker why are always dirty books so obviously. Someone should write a dirty book with an ordinary, not dirty but still interesting title.

That would be a lot of fun to see innocent people starting to read it and look how their face expressions is changing.”

Cyhran turns his head back to the rogue elf and looks what he’s doing.

“Nice trick. Let me guess you are or were a member of the crows, right?”

He throws up the apple and let it land on the tip of his right forefinger.

Illadriel was about to say something to an elf but then he started talking with Cyhran. She sighed and looked around the market again.

"By the stone! You stupid nug licker! The crate is going to fall off!" She suddenly heard a dwarf cursing. Soon after the angry looking dwarf approached the wagon and noticed the Dalish Warden as well as the others.

"Finally you lot showed up. I was beginning to worry that we'll have to venture to the Deep Roads without you." The dwarf mumbled and patted the Warden's arms. He either couldn't or simply didn't bother to reach her shoulders.

"It is good to see you too Hinuf." Illadriel said and smiled warmly to the dwarf and then turned to the others. "This is Hinuf, he's going to travel with us into the Deep Roads."

The dwarf grinned from ear to ear showing his white teeth, some of them were missing. "Aye. So you lot ready to go or not?"

"It grows and grows, my dear," she said with a smile and an amused tinkle in the corner of her eyes. She wasn't surprised about the elf knowing about that at all. For one thing, she knew Varric all too well and could smell his influence an ocean away, it was obvious this Assassin had met him before, and for another he was from Antiva, and a crow, and he looked a little like Zevran.

"What else has the hairy troublemaker told you, hm? And why don't I get anything out of your clever tricks?" she asked, stepping closer to the elf, pulling a small rose out from behind his ear. "Sweet," she commented and put it in her hair.

"Oh, and interesting idea Cyhran," Isabela commented. "A title like ... Andraste's charm ... no, too obvious too."

The group was growing quite rapidly and she hoped that they wouldn't be too many people at some point. But so far it seemed to be fairly decent company, so the pirate found nothing to complain. She admired Illadriel for being such a confident and smart woman, able to plan all this through and deal with such a big bunch of strangers, all at once.

Wind grabbed the ladies hand and kissed it as he bowed, as he stood he said a long line of Antivan words "La tua bellezza sempre risplendere nei mari" with a sly smile, his eyes locking with hers, one eye a fantastic green and the other a radiant blue. As he seperated from her he tossed Cyhran his coin pouch back while never taking his eyes off Isabela.

He smiled to Cyhran and nodded "Indeed my friend I was once a Crow but after I got to become one of their best I left their service, for quite some time I have been how would you say...a free agent?"

Edited by Macman253

Cyhran catch his coin pouch.

He asks with questionable expression:

“Won’t you be hunted by them?

Don’t they afraid that you could tell important secrets from the guild?”

"I think that even for an expedition to the Deep Roads this will be unusual." Jadaco noted. "Even if the Crows don't care about him, we've still got a good three or four people who enjoy discussing things such as 'Andraste and the Spear.' If you're going to pull anything funny with each other, at least do it out of sight." He added, exasperated but smirking. He continued rubbing Orum's belly.

The red-haired elf did not comment nor listen to the 'guys'" conversation, looking at the dwarf. She had seen that little race only a few times and the first one less than a week ago. When she was a kid, Alaila thought they are simply children. And the clan, pf course avoided everyone whenever possible.

The mage look at the Dalish Warden, holding her staff close to her chest.

"Are we ready to set off, then? I, as well as others I believe, am anxious to leave this city at last." she said to the Dalish woman slowly, in her indifferent and slow voice.

"Do we have everything we need?"

Cyhran giggles to Jadacos comment:

“Rebuke arrived.”

Cyhran says to Isabela and the rogue elf:

“We should continue this conversation another time.”

He goes to Illadriel:

“I’m ready to go, Grey Warden.”