Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read a large number of requests and never expected to get so many, therefore as I still want to create as many mods as possible, hae decided to group some mids together. All peoole requesting an Iblivion weapon port will get that in an Oblivion Barracks mod. Unfortunatly I am not good with armours though, therefore I will be getting in contact with hothtrooper44 (Who created the likes of The Spellbinder armour and lots of other armour set) and see if he can sort out them. As for other mods, they will be thought through seperatly, and no request has been ignored. Edited by sambeevors

Well,I know it is a long shot,but still worth a shot .Could you try to make new clawed hands for the beast races ?Like replacing them with the troll,falmer or vampire lord hands.Preferably vampire lord. Oh and,you're gonna get a lot of people requesting stuff there. Edited by Danidragon

Hello. I hope not to bother you with some of my ideas. I wrote some requests and still got not a single result, after I saw your "Latest Mod" Post, I thought it could be worth a try.

Before I start, I want you to ask if it's ok to post the links to my Requests here, perhaps you even know some Persons, who could help me with some of them?

I have requested several other people but no one seems interested I'm hoping you will be different but anyway.

I would like a few different armors in like a native American/Indian style.

With the colored feathers and beads as light armor then leather and steel as heavy armor.

I found a few good pictures on google of ideas so it wouldn't be hard to find inspiration,

I would do it myself but I don't know how to ha.

I want to to use for my guy who's a hunter.

I'm using forsworn at the minute and swapping between fur also but it doesn't give me quite the immersion i would like.

Thanks

Hi, I would be interested in having the famale NPC's of Dawnguard beutyfied (that is, bodyweight=maxed out,every female to use a female stance exept female orcs,use o apachi hair mod and lastly female elfs to have facial characteristics of the human races cause they are better looking than the elf's one).I hope not to be asking for too much.CK seems to difficult for me.Thanks