Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a very simple mod made for me, to fix an issue that has been plaguing me for months. I need a mod, that replaces all the children animations, with the vanilla ones, basically doing nothing for most people, but since all the children in my game seem to have their animations deleted somehow and MONTHS of trying to fix this issue have led only to hair being pulled out, I think this simple fix should be all I need, since I assume something I did broke the link to the children's animations, or relinked them to an empty folder, if I make a mod that relinks them a folder with all the vanilla animations, everything should work fine, but sadly my modding experience is so minimal I can't even do this.

I would seriously love anyone who fixes this issue for me, I am trying to get my skyrim PERFECT for when the Oculus Rift comes out, and this glitch simply will not go away. :wallbash:

Description first:

Naga means translated "Snake" and has the same Look like the Creek Gorgon Medusa, there also exist Male Nagas.

Maybe you find some better images in the internet than me.

I don't know if it's possible to create this, but it would be awesome to add a new Race called Nagas, or a special Transformation for that Race.

Well, new idea for now and an excuse for poor english.

Before I forget it: Upper Body is absolut human. No Snakes as Hair.

Edited by DanielLiswinski

I didn't see this thread. I'd liked to have a realistic dinosaur mod. No toy model looking ones, real looking ones. At least 6, at most 10 different species that don't share the same model. It should be compatible with SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators. I'm talking T-Rexs, raptors, triceratops, the whole shebang. Maybe throw in a few Pterasaurs. Also, If I see a Viking looking dude riding a T-rex, using his battle axe to slay some bandits and a dragon, that would be awesome.

Hmm, I wish I would have looked a little further down the forum thread a week ago. I posted a request for a personal mod as a new topic, so I apologize to any and all if this wasn't the way I was supposed to do it. :( I posted a request for a Snow Bear mount for my Snow Elf character. A Snow Bear mount named "Frosta," is what I was going for. One that works like a follower when she isn't mounted and still follows, who has wait and follow commands. I had intended to make it myself, got a simple tutorial for it and everything, but I am not a modder and I kinda freaked out when I made the decision to try and do it and then actually got there. :o I don't want to screw things up in the Creation Kit, as I hear it's a big pain to fix such things. The idea of possibly having to uninstall it, then reinstall it, or even uninstall Skyrim and reinstall it is too big a problem for me, as my internet connection is so slow that I can't even watch videos on my computer. :( I have to go elsewhere where there is a fast connection to do such things, which is just a pain. It takes six hours for Steam to update Skyrim for me, and when I tried to download the Creation Kit I tried five times and got a timeout error each time. I finally got lucky when a client of mine let me use their internet connection while they were out of town and I was taking care of their dog, and that's how I finally got it and update 1.8. All in under ten minutes, I may add. Anyway, completely off topic. :) So, yeah, a Snow Bear mount named "Frosta" for my Snow Elf (she's my favorite character and I just think it's fitting that she have a snow bear as a mount). I had intended - if I could do it myself - to put the bear in Helgen, as if roleplaying wise it had gone searching for my Snow Elf, or in Riverwood. :) It's not a high priority request, as there are other bear followers and bear mounts, but I wanted her to have a special animal follower and mount. Edited by Evessa

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30769

This is about annoying everlasting items marked as Questitem because of one single Item.

I wrote a Comment there:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This isn't the only bug I know: As soon as u join the Academy, or even before and you find a Book "Children of the Heaven" or whatever it is pronaunced in english, it becomes a Questitem and u can't get rid of it and Urag isn't asking for it.....

In the Quest for repairing the White Pial you have to collect a Briarheart too. To bad if u have one already in your inventory (or in my Case more than 10)..... Same like above with the Book. Quintus takes one but it isn't the one you have to get, so I have now 13 Quest Briarhearts.

There is one "The Aetheriumwars" Book on a dead Bandits Body at Mzulft Exterior. Also a Questitem.

BTW Have u noticed that since Dawnguard came out, Delvin won't buy the one Falmer Eye?

At least that is all happening on my Xbox360 for I do not own Skyrim for PC yet.

Sorry for bad english Gramma. Not my native language.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And I thought, maybe someone here could help out a bit?

I basically made a thread about my idea, here: My link

Long story short: it's a mod about clothing inspired by the playable human races. Please feel free to send me a PM on what I believe the human races are based upon. I appreciate that.

Yeah, I might have forgot the elves and the beast races, but let's stick with the humans. At least for now.

So, this is one I've been thinking on for a while. How about a mod for a perk that allows players to use two handed weapons with one hand, even dual wielding them, that's available when you reach level 100 with the two handed weapon skill? I know there's someone working on something similar to this, but the more people who notice the idea the better.

@MasamuneZenith

I think there should be a little more prerequisites for something like this, i mean think of it a two-handed weapon isnt for no reason, maybe its because its pretty heavy or just long, big or just hard to handle with one hand (like a spear thats 2 meters long or more) but in my opinion a very good idea i'd lkike to see something thought out like this too.

If I may place a request: I'd like to have the possibility to choose the glow of an enchantment on an item (first or last placed one would suffice) so i can somehow determine which shader is the dominant one.

I hope I explained it understandably, if any clarification is required please PM or comment to me^^