No Sabercat tooth since patch 1.7?

Hoamaii

Ever since I installed 1.7 when it was released, I noticed Sabercats have stopped giving teeth, only eyes, and I must have killed 100s of them, all kinds and all over Skyrim.

Anybody else noticed that?

Can anybody give me directions as to possibly correct this in the CK?

Thanks!

@ Sinnerman69:

I guess my first post was not too clear. I have no problem at all finding sabercats, lots of them. It's just that when I loot them, they only spawn sabercat eyes (as ingredients), never any sabercat tooth - well at least none for a long, long time, probably since patch 1.7. I have absolutely no animal mod, so nothing that can change sabercats at all

It's not big issue - except for alchemy. And I was wondering if anybody else had noticed sabercat tooth completely disappearing from Skyrim?

(haven't tried to use console - but I will).

Thanks guys for checking this for me!..

If all of you have installed patch 1.7, it's probably just me then who's somehow lost the "tooth" variety of sabercats in my game... Strange. I did a thorough check of my many mods and the only one that remotely deals with sabercat teeth is the "Sabercat Gear pack" - an armor mod that requires them teeth to be crafted. I can't think of any possible way this would change my sabercats, especially since I have been using that armor for many months and I never had any problem before to find the necessary teeth to craft them. Oh well, I guess I'll have to use the console...

Sinnerman, meeting one that loots only eyes doesn't necessarily means you won't run into the "tooth" variety later in your game. Just let me know if this happens again? Anyway, I noticed you're always very eager to help in the forum, Sinnerman, that's nice of you - kudos for that :)